Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Took my daughter to Petroglyph...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
It's a challenge to paint on plaster. I considered a cup first but wasn't too daring on my first attempt...

Bunnies are my daughters masterpieces. smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
Wow! That's really good. I'd eat a burger off that. wink.gif
Meredith
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 24 2005, 09:54 PM)
I'd eat a burger off that.

There's a shock... biggrin.gif

But I agree, it's a work of art!

-Mer
skline
The only thing that could make that any better would be if the car was Yellow!! Nice job though. How much for one with a yellow 914??? biggrin.gif
teenrookie
Skline- wouldn't you want it to be a Chalon?
skline
Naw, I have a stock one too and I like it. The Chalon is a specialized car not very common. I imagine when I start driving it around town, people will come up and ask me what it is. My response? Just a toy car I built to be different.
neo914-6
Scott,

An art piece by yours truly will be raffled at the WCC05. biggrin.gif

I am using WCC05 to start promoting my automotive art & design. I can't waste all my 4 years at a private art college. laugh.gif

How does a cup sound? I'm working on a more graphic design, because shading is very time consuming...

Thanks all!
skline
Art is time consuming, if it was easy, it would have no value. The more work that goes into it, the more valuable it becomes. In todays day and age, time is money. The more time you spend, the more money it will be worth. Just my opinion.
neo914-6
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 24 2005, 11:54 PM)
Art is time consuming, if it was easy, it would have no value. The more work that goes into it, the more valuable it becomes. In todays day and age, time is money. The more time you spend, the more money it will be worth. Just my opinion.

As with any talent it comes easy to some and others work very hard at it. I find value for most things is based on perception. I appreciate your opinion...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.