Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 962 on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cdmcse
Daddy Likes!

962 Auction
URY914
Buy it now, 1.3 mil rolleyes.gif

That thing has logged some miles!! 16k on the odo!
JmuRiz
If you had that special of a car wouldn't you put it for sale privately, and not on EBAY?
BTW Car&Driver says there are 5 in the world.
If it's legit (but I highly doubt there are 2 Schuppan 962's in silver for sale at the same time), maybe it's this car, seen with a young Gunnar Jannette posing: http://www.gunnarracing.com/sale/962CR/962...62CR-101404.htm
Allan
Wow, if you finance with 0 down at 7 percent for 60 months the payments are an affordable $25,741.56 per month. icon8.gif
URY914
How many 914 could you by for $1.3?

Average of $6000 each = 216.66 914's. idea.gif

jonwatts
Considering this one has the rare anti-gravity option I'd say it's money well spent.

user posted image

Brando
Wow... that sure is one impressive car. IMHO that's how all Porsches should have been made -- with a 600bhp flat six in back. 914 included dry.gif
i love porsche
youd think for this much money youd get a few more pics of the car....

but yeah...at only 3 of this type of 962, its extremely rare, and just as potent as the dauer version
JmuRiz
Ha, my brother just pointed out to me, he has the car builders name wrong.

It's VERN Schuppan, not VAN...I think the smart collector would go through Gunnar Racing and not some e-bay ad.
djm914-6
I'd rather have a whole boat load of newer and older Porsches than that thing. Looks like a kitcar made from various kits. screwy.gif
jd74914
agree.gif Course, if I had all the money in the world and all other Porsches, I think I'd get one biggrin.gif
Maltese Falcon
Do you think the seller would take my Nigerian Cashiers Check made out for a couple'a million OVER the amount, and ship me the car- and cut me a check for the difference ?? ohmy.gif
I'm even getting that SCAM on a $200.00 oak desk that I'm selling headbang.gif
MF
xitspd
cool.gif Wow! I wonder how many hamburgers you could buy in Tokyo for $1,300,000.00? Nani Kore! Chotto! Sore wa kyo no medama-shohin ja nai no?
xitspd
cool.gif As of 7:30 PST its still available!
Verruckt
There are several tuners turning old 962's into "street legal" cars. Koenig was one of them. The glass work on this one is very subtle... rolleyes.gif
Eric_Shea
I just did the old "Buy it Now" thing. I'll bring it out to WCC. Are we doing an autocross out there? Who should I talk to? confused24.gif
URY914
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Mar 26 2005, 11:48 AM)
I just did the old "Buy it Now" thing. I'll bring it out to WCC. Are we doing an autocross out there? Who should I talk to? confused24.gif

Damn, you beat me to it. mad.gif
Eric_Shea
I'll let you take it for a lap... driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.