Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front trunk carpeted floor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malcolm2
My car HAD A/C but I took it out and found a metal pan to weld in, so that is done. But I believe that the, for lack of a better term, "tire board" is a different size on an A/C car.

Plus, the front of the board has a notch cut in it 'cause it ends up being as high as the latch mechanism the A/C under the tire.

So if I am right, I might like to get or make a right sized board.

Thoughts?

Clark

no notch on this one.
Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
I have the original ply-board from my 71 that sits right down on the spare tire and would make an even trade for your Ski Nautique,........ or...........

I could make a good template at 100% scale and send it to you if you would like to make one to recover with your preferred carpet / material.

PM if that would help

beerchug.gif
white1975
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Mar 21 2016, 11:55 AM) *

My car HADE A/C but I took it out and found a metal pan to weld in, so that is done. But I believe that the, for lack of a better term, "tire board" is a different size on an A/C car.

Plus, the front of the board has a notch cut in it 'cause it ends up being as high as the latch mechanism the A/C under the tire.

So if I am right, I might like to get or make a right sized board.

Thoughts?

Clark

no notch on this one.
Click to view attachment

I have a spare that I don't need came out of a 73

thanks kerry
euro911
Both previous replies are nice gestures beerchug.gif
colingreene
i have one for sale in myparts thread
let me know if you want it
i was asking 20$ plus shipping.
malcolm2
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 21 2016, 04:22 PM) *

I have the original ply-board from my 71 that sits right down on the spare tire and would make an even trade for your Ski Nautique,........ or...........

I could make a good template at 100% scale and send it to you if you would like to make one to recover with your preferred carpet / material.

PM if that would help

beerchug.gif

I think that would be great. I'll check some measurements on mine and get back with you. That way we can compare sizes.... lol-2.gif
white1975
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Mar 22 2016, 08:38 AM) *

PM if that would help

beerchug.gif

I think that would be great. I'll check some measurements on mine and get back with you. That way we can compare sizes.... lol-2.gif

one size fits all I have a 75
malcolm2
QUOTE(white1975 @ Mar 22 2016, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Mar 22 2016, 08:38 AM) *

PM if that would help

beerchug.gif

one size fits all I have a 75

with or without A/C... does it have a notch?

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.