Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior Recovery
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jgiroux67
For those of you who have had you interiors recovered (seats,backpad) how much did it cost?
Mueller
DIY job with parts from World Upholstery
seats=260
backpad=120

World Upholstery

Mike AKA, Dr.Evil offers a service to have them redone, but you have to send the parts to him.

Root_Werks
The Evil one is doing my upper and lower dash for $300.

Got a nice, nice carpet kit from club member here for $120 (new). Morspthena?? Can't remember the club ID. Also got from him the door panel basket weave and speaker pods with speakers for another $190 I think? Something like that. My backpad was great as are my seats, so just under $650 for a pretty much new int. wink.gif Ouch, never addded it all up before, dam, that is some $$$. laugh.gif
jgiroux67
Holy crap, maybe I will just get some aftermarket seats.
Andyrew
Na, dont recover your seats..

If you have a really bad backpad. I have (had? I havent seen any of it in a while laugh.gif ) some good packpad pieces...

If you are going to pay that much for seats, buy some decent seats.
Mueller
QUOTE (jgiroux67 @ Mar 25 2005, 03:53 PM)

good luck finding aftermarket seats that will "bolt-in" for less than that price.....
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 25 2005, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (jgiroux67 @ Mar 25 2005, 03:53 PM)

good luck finding aftermarket seats that will "bolt-in" for less than that price.....

agree.gif

you can find nice(not needed to be recovered) for about $200... but why bother? for 100 more you have new padding and vinyl!
Rusty
Get with Doctor Evil... if you're doing a whole interior... he'll make you a deal. beerchug.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
World Upholstery WILL cut you a deal if your order everything... door panel, seats, backpad, center armrest from them. Spend one day on removal and two days on recovering and you are good to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.