Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars-N-Coffee, Vacaville (Nor Cal)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dominic
For those who live near the north bay or just passing through, the local German Bakery here in Vacaville, CA (Pure Grain Bakery), hosts a "Cars, Bikes and Coffee" every third Sunday of the month. I've been recruiting all the petrol heads that I run into as well as other 914 owners biggrin.gif Really nice/mellow get together every month, feel free to join us at future events.

https://www.facebook.com/CarsBikesAndCoffee/?fref=photo

We had three of us in 914's this past Sunday. The owner of the bakery brought out his 87' Turbo and his 991 GT3 drooley.gif A friend of mine drove his 356 coupe.

whitetwinturbo
wub.gif
Gmanscott55
QUOTE(whitetwinturbo @ Mar 22 2016, 08:59 PM) *

wub.gif

Nice cars all and thanks for sharing. Others, get those cars out there- spring has sprung biggrin.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(Dominic @ Mar 22 2016, 05:18 PM) *

For those who live near the north bay or just passing through, the local German Bakery here in Vacaville, CA (Pure Grain Bakery), hosts a "Cars, Bikes and Coffee" every third Sunday of the month. I've been recruiting all the petrol heads that I run into as well as other 914 owners biggrin.gif Really nice/mellow get together every month, feel free to join us at future events.

https://www.facebook.com/CarsBikesAndCoffee/?fref=photo

We had three of us in 914's this past Sunday. The owner of the bakery brought out his 87' Turbo and his 991 GT3 drooley.gif A friend of mine drove his 356 coupe.

I don't remember getting an invite, hahaha

Nice collection there!

Dominic
QUOTE(Mueller @ Mar 23 2016, 07:13 AM) *

I don't remember getting an invite, hahaha

Nice collection there!

Mike,
Consider this your "Official" invitation... poke.gif

Cheers,
Dom
EdwardBlume
Looking good. You have friends just up the road....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.