Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Cincinnati Ohio - any cars-n-coffee this weekend?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
We are coming up from South Carolina for Easter and a birthday. I was hoping there might be a early Saturday gathering of guys for cars and coffee somewhere. if so it would be cool to take my nephew and son over to see some local cars.

Thanks ,

Phil
mbseto
2726 Riverside Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45202

https://www.facebook.com/FuelCoffeeCincy
dflesburg
if you are on the north side....

Dayton Cars & Coffee

https://www.facebook.com/DaytonCarsAndCoffee/?fref=ts

DRPHIL914
going to be up near Blue Ash, Mason. My nephew is with GE, lives out that way, so I will check out those two. Are either of you planning on going to one or the other?
mbseto
I'm going to be out-of-town for the next couple weeks, or else I'd come out to meet you guys. Sounds like you are out this way on occasion, give me a yell next time...
dflesburg
QUOTE(mbseto @ Mar 23 2016, 11:16 AM) *

I'm going to be out-of-town for the next couple weeks, or else I'd come out to meet you guys. Sounds like you are out this way on occasion, give me a yell next time...

I am planning on going to the Dayton one for an hour or two around 9:00 am

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Mar 23 2016, 03:26 PM) *

QUOTE(mbseto @ Mar 23 2016, 11:16 AM) *

I am planning on going to the Dayton one for an hour or two around 9:00 am

Dayton sounds closer time wise but I have to see what the guys want to do.
There is a guy in pelican selling a 82 911 targa I'd like to see, if it works out , I might get to do both
914forme
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Mar 23 2016, 01:48 PM) *

going to be up near Blue Ash, Mason. My nephew is with GE, lives out that way, so I will check out those two. Are either of you planning on going to one or the other?

How long you going to be around, I might make Dayton Cars and Coffee, that is prime work time for me. But if your around the following week, grab lunch?
turk22
Phil,

I'm over in West Chester, very close to Mason, I could do a local meet up if we pull something together. There are a bunch of local folks around, by the turnout we see at the fall VW/Porsche show.

Hopefully more will chime in...
Van914
Fuel is downtown on the river in Cincinnati. About 35 min. from Mason.
I live close to Kings Island so I drive it often.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(914forme @ Mar 23 2016, 04:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Mar 23 2016, 01:48 PM) *

How long you going to be around, I might make Dayton Cars and Coffee, that is prime work time for me. But if your around the following week, grab lunch?

I wish we had more time but it's a quick trip. Get there Friday, then Saturday celebrating some birthdays, my moms coming down from MN, she has ther #75, and my wife has the big 50 so I am sneaking out Saturday morning since they all like to sleep in and my son,nephew and I would rather get up early and see some local cars. We head home Sunday because of school Monday. Hope to see a few of you one way or the other, but we do come up a couple times a year so we hope to get back this summer for a longer visit.

QUOTE(turk22 @ Mar 23 2016, 05:44 PM) *

Phil,

I'm over in West Chester, very close to Mason, I could do a local meet up if we pull something together. There are a bunch of local folks around, by the turnout we see at the fall VW/Porsche show.

Hopefully more will chime in...

That could work..

QUOTE(Van914 @ Mar 23 2016, 08:18 PM) *

Fuel is downtown on the river in Cincinnati. About 35 min. from Mason.
I live close to Kings Island so I drive it often.

Van, are you driving that boxster you picked up recently? I checked out the Facebook page for the river front one, looks like we might be heading that way.
Van914
Dr. Phil,
No I sold that one. I will be driving my 2000 S.
Hope to see you there.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Van914 @ Mar 24 2016, 06:17 AM) *

Dr. Phil,
No I sold that one. I will be driving my 2000 S.
Hope to see you there.

you will most likely see us there-- I will wear my new 914 hat !, but I will not be driving a 914 or a Porsche but probably the Navigator to bring whom ever wants to ride with me!!hope to meet you then.

btw you snatched that boxster off 986forum before I had a chance - but probably was a good thing-I had sold my S 2 years ago and hated to let it go so ive been looking hard at the 05-06 boxsters that are falling into my price range, but recently found a Cayman S, 2006 - and just am torn between that and a '82 911 sc targa. I know the targa will appreciate- that car is listed on pelican and is in Cincy- I was hoping to get ahold of the guy and get him to bring it to the C&C but have not heard from him yet.
dflesburg
Van, you should come to the one in Dayton sometime.
white1975
Well witch one should I go to Dayton or cincy

thanks Kerry
dflesburg
if I was in milford, I would go to the Cinci one...

dflesburg
if you are coming to the Dayton Cars and Coffee tomorrow be sure to bring coffee or it will just be cars.

unless you also dont bring a car then it will just be guys standing around.
Van914
Dflesburg,
Where in Dayton is it held? I will be in Dayton the 9th for the event at Taj Ma Garaj with PCA.
Van
dflesburg
QUOTE(Van914 @ Mar 25 2016, 10:48 AM) *

Dflesburg,
Where in Dayton is it held? I will be in Dayton the 9th for the event at Taj Ma Garaj with PCA.
Van

its at the Greene, but I think its every other weekend, not sure when it starts but we are having a preseason one tomorrow.

I will see you on the 9th. smile.gif
white1975
on the way to Dayton in the morning time to get out of the house
DRPHIL914
Here now, no914 yet
DRPHIL914
Couple other Porsche
DRPHIL914
Turbo
DRPHIL914
Nice '59 bmw
DRPHIL914
One morw
DRPHIL914
Mini my daughter likes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.