Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD re-parkerized Elgin 6408 Camshaft
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RoadGlue
FS: Low Milage, re-parkerized (by Elgin) Elgin 6408 Camshaft. It has just a few miles so Deema Elgin re-parkerized it and then ran it to check that it was in spec (it is), hence the shiny marks on two of the lobes.

I had considered using this, but am building a carbed motor now. I posted this earlier thing it was used, but it's new. I'm losing track of my spare parts. The marks on the two lobes are from Elgin's test gear when he was spec'ing this out for me.

From Elgin's site:
http://www.elgincams.com/c-por3.html

GRIND NO.
6408-18

SEAT DURATION

CAM LIFT

LASH
I STD.
E STD.

APPLICATION
WIDE TORQUE BAND. A LITTLE ROUGH WITH FUEL INJECTION.

Great cam, light use, reparkerized by Elgin. Includes cam gear. $125 + $6 FedEx Ground Shipping to the Lower 48. Ships from 95401.

Email me at randyw AT sonic DOT net if interested. Thanks!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
RoadGlue
icon_bump.gif
RoadGlue
Elgin's top of the line D-Jet performance cam (retails for $250'sh), serviced (reparkerized by Dema Elgin, as he's here in Santa Rosa, CA) and is ready to ship. Really no takers at half off?

Was used for just hours in my friend's Type 4 based low-rider hotrod truck. Maybe a few hundred miles on this before it was serviced. I'd run it in a heartbeat if I wasn't building a carbed motor.

Serious offers?
RoadGlue
Sold, thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.