Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The little rubber things under the wiper arms
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Just installed new seals where the wiper bilt comes through the body. Got them from the dealer for $3.23 each!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
porschetub
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 24 2016, 01:21 PM) *

Just installed new seals where the wiper bilt comes through the body. Got them from the dealer for $3.23 each!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Nice I don't have these and of course my wiper shafts are a little worn ? I expect they give a good seal over the drive shafts/
So 914 rubber don't have these? just asking haven't really looked to be honest?
Part number if you don't mind,cheers Billy.
Mikey914
These are the plastic spacers. They are available OEM inexpensively. I make the rubber seals under these they want $10 each for. The ones that isolate the assembly from the body.
Porschef
NOS? NO Sh&$!!... I had no idea. Awesome tip, thank you. I'd been wanting a set for some time and thought the only source was some place in Georgia...
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

Um, just to be sure, these are the covers that are installed just under the wiper arm?
JawjaPorsche
I got mine from Pelican Parts four years ago.
PanelBilly
901-6228-926-00 from Sunset Porsche. Paid more for USPS than the part. Should have found something else to buy from them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.