Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this a Scam or legit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Yahmann
I have an ad in the classified section for my 1970 914 car. I got a response from the company below via email and am wondering if anyone has ever worked with this company?

In this age of scams, you understand why I am a bit cautious. The website appears legit. I consider it a scam until proven otherwise.

SirAndy
QUOTE(Yahmann @ Mar 23 2016, 05:22 PM) *
I have an ad in the classified section for my 1970 914 car. I got a response from the company below via email and am wondering if anyone has ever worked with this company?

In this age of scams, you understand why I am a bit cautious. The website appears legit. I consider it a scam until proven otherwise.

Mhmmm, a quick search on German Google only comes up with a few hits and they're all directly from their own website.

There is not a SINGLE google result from anyone talking about these guys anywhere online.

There is, however, a very similar sounding company "ROSIER Classic Sterne" at "http://www.classic-sterne.de" (note the dash in the name) that seems to be a legit business, but they're located in Oldenburg.

At this point, i would assume this is a scam ...
type.gif
SirAndy
Oh, and it appears there is no "Breisgauer Strasse" in the Gewerbepark Breisgau ...

rolleyes.gif
Yahmann
Great - thanks...I think so also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.