Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front air dam with rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
emachine
Need about 20 orders for the front air dam with the rubber bottom. 914 Rubber has plenty of the fiberglass air dams but needs about twenty or so orders for the rubber material that goes on the bottom. Tooling cost's can be expensive. if interested contact Mark at 914 Rubber. smile.gifI've been trying to order one but need a certain quota of orders to make that happen. Thanks Eric
Steve
QUOTE(emachine @ Mar 23 2016, 05:25 PM) *

Need about 20 orders for the front air dam with the rubber bottom. 914 Rubber has plenty of the fiberglass air dams but needs about twenty or so orders for the rubber material that goes on the bottom. Tooling cost's can be expensive. if interested contact Mark at 914 Rubber. smile.gifI've been trying to order one but need a certain quota of orders to make that happen. Thanks Eric

I have one new in the box from 914 Rubber. I can bring it to Aliso Viejo Cars&coffee this Saturday. I will sell it for what I paid for it.
$65.80 + shipping or pick it up in person.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.