Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found. WTB rear trunk torsion bars for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jerodhelt
I need both rear trunk torsion bars and one of the mounting brackets.

If you have them please let me know how much you want for them with shipping to Los Angeles.

Thanks
Jerod
boxstr
I have some at CAMP 914. Will get back to you on shipping and handling tomorrow.
Craig at CAMP
euro911
I have ONE ... and I'm local in the LAX South Bay. I can bring it to the BS Swap Meet April 27th., unless you want to pick it up earlier? confused24.gif
kkid
I have one for free with a shipping cost only but if you contact Craig I would recommend his shox kit instead of PITA torsion bars. It's a great product.
forrestkhaag
agree.gif couldn't agree more / the shock kit is an easy install and it is a relief to get (mental) relief on the torsion tension apprehension.....

euro911
... until they loose their gas dry.gif
boxstr
Because of there odd shape and size they are not cheap to ship.42.35 fedex. Plus box $10.00 $52.35 total shipping and handling, parts $ 15.00 total $67.35
Craig at CAMP
Jerodhelt
I found what I needed. Thanks for the responses.

BTW I already bought the shox kit... I was very disappointed with the attachment hardware and how it installed. Ive had to weld over the holes i drilled for the kit. I would recommend against that kit.

mark04usa
QUOTE(Jerodhelt @ Mar 25 2016, 09:53 PM) *

I found what I needed. Thanks for the responses.

BTW I already bought the shox kit... I was very disappointed with the attachment hardware and how it installed. Ive had to weld over the holes i drilled for the kit. I would recommend against that kit.

agree.gif The stock setup works fine, why the kids want to mess up these cars with goofy add on shocks I will never understand!

Advising someone else to butcher their car to install hood shocks.... stromberg.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.