Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 Headers / or HE's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
WTB / a decent set of 2.0 headers or HE's that I can cut the HE's off of. Preferably would like to pick up at the G&R in April but can pay shipping as well if the price is not too obnoxious...

beerchug.gif
euro911
Crap ... I sent a couple sets off to the the metal recycler 'cause nobody wanted them unsure.gif
JimN73
I have a nice set of European Racing Headers, with a Hooker competition muffler. The header are ceramic coated. All in really good shape.

You will need to get new gaskets, new fasteners are generally recommended.

I'd like $600 for them. Plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
PM sent / not what I am looking for but I know a man in need of them still looking for 2.0's

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
Mark: if you feel that bad about it, simply give me that 911 motor and feel so much better.......... dry.gif
euro911
screwy.gif
forrestkhaag
Call me crazy but if you dial in the cost of the therapy to get you (Mark) over your (Porsche) addiction, tossing in the motor to a deserving home (mine) comes out financially way ahead.... confused24.gif
forrestkhaag
So Jim sold the header system to my pal in Laguna. Anyone out there have a solution to my pursuit for a decent set of 2.0 headers?

Thanks for looking

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
Case solved by my pal Larmo63. Thanks for the comments and poke.gif 's along the way.
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.