Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Fog lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have a set of dismantled foglights for sale. This bundle includes three Hella lenses in varying states of useable condition for what they are.... meaning:

One lens is clear and mostly spec free and not cracked /

One lens is not so clear but very useable and not cracked but has some minor pitting from the patina of spirited nighttime foggy condition usage (probably on the autobahn at top speed on snow and ice riding on hard a hell Michelin XVX's ) anyway,.....

The third lens is useable but its patina should be spelled Pit-tina..... it is like some of the creatures here at the beach who should have stayed inland under moomoo wrap and key.... somewhat pitted, has a few cracks (or uses it) , but under the right conditions, useable....

The two housings are in fair to good shape. No major or minor rust or corrosion beyond the interior cosmetics noted in the photos. The reflectors are good to go, The two bulbs are stock 35W Hella bought 6 months ago / both are fine and are bright and clear as intended from the fine folks at Hella.

The two housing rings holding all of this assemblage is the sad element of this otherwise excellent offering. Both look like the rings on a Las Vegas bride to be. They have been off and on more times than the bedroom lights / They are worn hard and put away wet in their daily use / and they will clean up like a Vegas-to-SoCal Gal after Spring Break heading home to rehab.

So with a little rehab of their own, these two bezel-rings would match or exceed the other parts of this assemblage.

Sidebar: The set I now have on my 71 went to the powder coater for a light bead blast and semi gloss black and looked worse than these originally but now (as Kramer's attorney Jackie realized) .............they look spectacular.

I would accept offers in the 100 dollar range + shipping.

beerchug.gif
euro911
... and 914rubber has nice repro seal/grommet kits for these biggrin.gif
forrestkhaag
and lenses to go with the seals if your not a purist and insist on the Hella lenses,,,,

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
This stuff gets donated to Bruce and his tremendous efforts to pull of the G&R if not sold prior to....

Thanks beerchug.gif for looking

forrestkhaag
50 bucks (entire bundle shown in previous post for same) + shipping
beerchug.gif
smveril
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 31 2016, 10:40 AM) *

50 bucks (entire bundle shown in previous post for same) + shipping
beerchug.gif

I will send you a PM
forrestkhaag
sold / thanks to all for looking

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.