Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Center seat belt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
913B
Let me know if you have any of pieces in your stash.

If you can post a pic it would be great.

Thanks and Happy Easter everyone !

Ted

Click to view attachment
mepstein
I had one at one time. It didn't look nice laying in the car so I sold it. The mounting plates have a 45% bend so they bolt properly to the mounting points on an early car.
913B
Aha thank you for the reference pics, I got 2 kids, just in case the situation comes along

driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
boxstr
PM me if this is what you are looking for ?
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
Pic
mepstein
My wife used to be a icu trauma nurse. No way would she let me put one of my kids into a lap belt.
ButtScraper
I would not recommend sitting anybody in the middle. Last thing you'll want is to impale someone in an accident.
913B
Thank you all for the precautionary tips but don't get me wrong I would use in a extreme situation. My kids cringe when I say lets take the 914, too noisy and the gas fumes. mad.gif

Hopefully they will have fond memories of their dad in the 914 when they are older. sad.gif
mepstein
I thought about a center belt and the only way I would do it is to add a harness bar so you could add a 3 point belt/booster seat.

My dad - surgeon
My stepmom - icu nurse
Wife - icu trauma nurse
Best friend -neurosurgeon

Me - heard every accident story in the world. Usually while eating dinner dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.