Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel line Grommets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cfletch
For the life of me I cannot find the various grommets for fuel lines going through the tunnel. I need to find pair at the front, rear, and they two that go through where the battery is mounted. Anyone know where to find these? Or the sizes at least so I can just get something similar?
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Cfletch @ Mar 27 2016, 03:54 PM) *

For the life of me I cannot find the various grommets for fuel lines going through the tunnel. I need to find pair at the front, rear, and they two that go through where the battery is mounted. Anyone know where to find these? Or the sizes at least so I can just get something similar?

If you're looking for the one that is at the front bulkhead where the fuel lines enter the tunnel at the front, they are NLA. Put a WTB in classifieds. I did that recently and a member responded.

Some of the other ones can be found here at Tangerine Racing:

http://www.tangerineracing.com/stainlessfuellines.htm

Not sure this will get you all of them, but should put a dent in your needs.
914Sixer
The ones on the engine shelf are VW front wheel speedometer sleeve 111 957 861
pilothyer
Part #111957861 also for Rubber Grommet Fuel Line, and Brake Reservoir Line
Jett
Tangerine has a great kit with all the grommets necessary. I just bought two full kits with stainless lines last week. GREAT customer service!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.