Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 16x6 Fuchs- Two have been refinished by Al Reed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
I have three 16x6 fuchs for sale.
Two were refinish by Al Reed while one is an 8/9 out of 10
One of the refinished one is not perfect in the lug area # 1 picture. I bought them and after I received them, needless to say I was not please as the original seller never disclosed.
Eventually I would have source one to complete a set.
But due to circumstances out of my control.
They are up for sale @ $900 .
Best is for a local sale / pick-up at Bruce's upcoming swapmeet on Sunday April 17.
I can have wheels drop off at Bruce's for pickup.
Thanks
jwinner
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 27 2016, 05:25 PM) *

One of the refinished one is not perfect in the lug area # 1 picture. I bought them and after I received them, needless to say I was not please as the original seller never disclosed.
Best is for a local sale / pick-up at Bruce's upcoming swapmeet on Sunday April 17.
Thanks

I have a set of 6x16's and I'm looking for a matching spare. I could go $200 on the defect/#1?
QUOTE(jwinner @ Mar 28 2016, 10:12 AM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Mar 27 2016, 05:25 PM) *

Thanks

I have a set of 6x16's and I'm looking for a matching spare. I could go $200 on the defect/#1?

Thanks for the offer. If I recall, I paid Al Reed about $200 just to refinish one wheel.
If I don't sell them, I will most likely give them to my nephew for his 89 Carrera
DRPHIL914
would you sell one by itself? I need a 16x6 spare.
Phil
Thanks for the offer. My strategy is to sell them all at once. Hopefully to someone that is changing to 911 wheels.
Guys, thanks for all your interest via pm.
But please do not send me an ridiculous offer like $600 shipped for the three wheels. This is being sold as family simply asked me to sell some of my Porsche parts.
As I mentioned, if I dont sell them at a price that I feel good. I can simply give the two unblemished one to my nephew or to a friend.
1TRICK6
I'll take one then, lol.
bandjoey
HOw much for the purple socks??? biggrin.gif
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Mar 30 2016, 04:20 PM) *

HOw much for the purple socks??? biggrin.gif

Ya, I know what can you do when your kids dress like that. smile.gif
QUOTE(1TRICK6 @ Mar 30 2016, 02:55 PM) *

I'll take one then, lol.

I might come to that., hope all is well.
carr914
I already offered to buy two, then I sent you another pm today
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 30 2016, 04:42 PM) *

Thanks for the pm offer, I would let the fuchs go at your suggsted price but not including shipping. Bruce Stone has shipped things like an -6 rear valance for me. But the buyer arranged for shipping via Bruce. You can inquire with Bruce to see what he would charge you for the shipping.
Enjoy your week
bdstone914
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 30 2016, 07:57 PM) *

Thanks for the pm offer, I would let the fuchs go at your suggsted price but not including shipping. Bruce Stone has shipped things like an -6 rear valance for me. But the buyer arranged for shipping via Bruce. You can inquire with Bruce to see what he would charge you for the shipping.
Enjoy your week

Packing and shipping them is not a big deal but getting time to go pick them up is the challenge for me.

Bruce
thomasotten
PM sent.
carr914
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 30 2016, 10:57 PM) *

Enjoy your week

It doesn't seem like you want to sell them at all! Shipping is friggin easy! UHaul sells a perfect size box, you put them in the box, tape it, put an address on it and take to a UPS Store
DRPHIL914
Why would you bother Bruce with something that you could easily do yourself??
I've offered to buy one and Carr the other 2,
Imyes it's your right to do what you want and if you get a local buyer great I'd do that too but I'm just going to say I've shipped more than a few sets of wheels, buyer paid for shipping and cost of materials was figures in my price for the rims.
So like Carr said, you must not want to sell them that
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Mar 31 2016, 06:43 AM) *

Imyes it's your right to do what you want and if you get a local buyer great I'd do that too but I'm just going to say I know a guy in a wheel chair that is less lazy than you are. I've shipped more than a few sets of wheels, buyer paid for shipping and cost of materials was figures in my price for the rims.
So like Carr said, you must not want to sell them that bad that you can't put them in a box, tape them and drop them off to ship . I doubt you are more busy than Bruce stone is, just saying....

Dr Philip,

Since you really don't know me, saying that I'm lazy is a little too out there. Since you're "supposed " to be a Doctor..Im sure you have the monies to mess around with trying to buy one fuchs from me. As for my relationship with Bruce its between him and I. So " F " and go back to the hole you wiggle out of.
Should I sell some parts yes, I'm desperate to sell them NO.
Now , why don't you sell me your 914 for $100?
Bruce, I try not to inconvenience you. That's why I posted local pick up. In the future, I will have parts dropped off at your shop - thanks
thomasotten
I sent a PM last night offering $900 for all three. Just in case you missed my PM.
matthepcat
Yack.gif

parry.gif

fighting19.gif

popcorn[1].gif
carr914
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 31 2016, 12:56 PM) *

Imyes it's your right to do what you want and if you get a local buyer great I'd do that too but I'm just going to say I know a guy in a wheel chair that is less lazy than you are. I've shipped more than a few sets of wheels, buyer paid for shipping and cost of materials was figures in my price for the rims.
So like Carr said, you must not want to sell them that bad that you can't put them in a box, tape them and drop them off to ship . I doubt you are more busy than Bruce stone is, just saying....

Dr Philip,

Since you really don't know me, saying that I'm lazy is a little too out there. Since you're "supposed " to be a Doctor..Im sure you have the monies to mess around with trying to buy one fuchs from me. As for my relationship with Bruce its between him and I. So " F " and go back to the hole you wiggle out of.
Bruce, I try not to inconvenience you. That's why I posted local pick up. In the future, I will have parts dropped off at your shop - thanks

You are Fuchin Lazy AssHat! Myself and others (I know through pm's from other Members) have made legitimate Offers which you can't even have the decency to reply to!

I have bought many things from Bruce, but why would he have to do your work?

At this point, I wouldn't buy your wheels at double the price! I hope they stick them up your ass in your Casket

finger.gif

Potential Buyers beware - 0396 is no better than the Scammers that have been flooding the site in the last day!

T.C.

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 31 2016, 12:56 PM) *

Dr Philip,

I went back to edit that out because after I posted it, read it , realized it was out of line, I am man enough to say I was wrong and out of line, hope you will accept my apology.
Said more than I needed to..... Now back to your regularly scheduled program... unsure.gif
TC, reply...please put your glasses on and read my reply above...oh should I say that to the almighty TC...ya you know all.

Dr.Phil, no worries as I too was a little heated when folks that doesn't know me come off that way. Enjoy week.
As for the other offers @$900 shipped, no I didn't accept. If you go back to the top of the posting, there's no mention of shipping. Ya English is my primary language if you're wondering.
billh1963
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Mar 31 2016, 05:22 PM) *

I sent a PM last night offering $900 for all three. Just in case you missed my PM.

Look on Pelican as well. A set of 4 just sold the other day (after a week) for around $1K. Lots of Fuchs of all kinds listed and sold over there.
carr914
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 31 2016, 08:30 PM) *

TC, reply...please put your glasses on and read my reply above...oh should I say that to the almighty TC...ya you know all.

Dr.Phil, no worries as I too was a little heated when folks that doesn't know me come off that way. Enjoy week.
As for the other offers @$900 shipped, no I didn't accept. If you go back to the top of the posting, there's no mention of shipping. Ya English is my primary language if you're wondering.

Since I have been around for awhile, I don't need to need to be called the almighty TC, but you need to be called a No Seller and a lazy responder to emails. You aren't selling the the Holy Grail and you have been offered fair proposals, which you ignore. I have no use for you and I will block you.
thomasotten
I just don't understand how a serious legitimate offer doesn't warrant a response. If the add had said $900 FIRM, I would understand. But in this day and age, with the economy the way it is, everything is negotiable (unless it is a forced tax by the government).

popcorn[1].gif
carr914
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Mar 31 2016, 09:52 PM) *

I just don't understand how a serious legitimate offer doesn't warrant a response. If the add had said $900 FIRM, I would understand. But in this day and age, with the economy the way it is, everything is negotiable (unless it is a forced tax by the government).

popcorn[1].gif

BINGO!
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 31 2016, 06:09 PM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Mar 31 2016, 08:30 PM) *

Since I have been around for awhile, I don't need to need to be called the almighty TC, but you need to be called a No Seller and a lazy responder to emails. You aren't selling the the Holy Grail and you have been offered fair proposals, which you ignore. I have no use for you and I will block you.

Please make your day and placing me on your " ignore " list and " make my day " as Clint used to say in his pictures. piratenanner.gif
carr914
Done and I will warn as many Members of your antics as I can!
carr914
Buying a Pair for $275, Thanks for being a Prick and saving me Money
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 31 2016, 07:47 PM) *

Buying a Pair for $275, Thanks for being a Prick and saving me Money

Well as they say, from one Prick to another- welcome biggrin.gif
Bob L.
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 31 2016, 09:12 PM) *

Please make your day and placing me on your " ignore " list and " make my day " as Clint used to say in his pictures. piratenanner.gif

Ya English is my primary language if you're wondering.

I was wondering! WTF.gif
colingreene
Well this escalated quickly.
Ive spoken to the seller before about other things, hes a stand up guy.
If you dont like the price move on.
QUOTE(colingreene @ Mar 31 2016, 10:53 PM) *

Well this escalated quickly.
Ive spoken to the seller before about other things, hes a stand up guy.
If you dont like the price move on.

Thanks for the support. Sometimes we have members that simply have too much time and think they could walk on water...
Enjoy your week
colingreene
i can walk on water, just wait till the lake freezes
rhodyguy
WTF.gif this one got WAY out of line! I've been 'timed out' for less. Mind your manners people.
Ya, this tread went sideways.

I've decided to reduce the price to $850 pick up at Bruce's upcoming swapmeet. ....and yes, no shipping.
carr914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 1 2016, 11:30 AM) *

WTF.gif this one got WAY out of line! I've been 'timed out' for less. Mind your manners people.

Starts with the Seller having Respect for other Members
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 1 2016, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 1 2016, 11:30 AM) *

Starts with the Seller having Respect for other Members

pray.gif The Master has spoken.
carr914
Keep digging your Hole!
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 1 2016, 07:20 PM) *

Keep digging your Hole!

pray.gif
rhodyguy
dry.gif piratenanner.gif
Sold. Bruce, thanks for your assistance. Colin, enjoy - thanks
sixnotfour
funny thing is 16x6's where a nobody wants em..heck, I've cut up at least 30 of them to make 17's ..they are scarce these days...Darn it..
jdm914
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 27 2016, 02:25 PM) *

Thanks

Would you be interested in a trade for a couple of 16 X 7 fuchs?
QUOTE(jdm914 @ Apr 24 2016, 06:23 PM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Mar 27 2016, 02:25 PM) *

Thanks

Would you be interested in a trade for a couple of 16 X 7 fuchs?

Thanks, but they are long gone.
jdm914
Are the wheels still for sale? Would you be interested in trading for 16" X 7" Fuchs are part of the deal?
See my posting on April 2 2016.
Oh, April 24th 2016 too.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.