Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Police say "Speed might have been a factor" - Ya Think!?!?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cracker
Click to view attachment
7TPorsh
What was the Flux Capacitor set at?
7TPorsh
Well they ran it up the pole so we all need to salute: bootyshake.gif
SirAndy
Back in the early '80s we were at a friends place sitting in the front yard getting drunk when a guy in a VW bug came flying around the corner, lost control and hit a light pole which bend over and he went straight up the pole and then rolled off the top and the car landed back on its wheels.

The guy walked away from it. Best stunt driving i have ever seen ...
beerchug.gif
Cracker
I just noticed this but if you look closely, you can see the lady's arm on the wheel - she was still in the car! LOL.

PS: Probably "texting-n-driving"...

T
rgalla9146
...........she's checking her makeup before stepping out.
r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 28 2016, 01:10 PM) *

Back in the early '80s we were at a friends place sitting in the front yard getting drunk when a guy in a VW bug came flying around the corner, lost control and hit a light pole which bend over and he went straight up the pole and then rolled off the top and the car landed back on its wheels.

The guy walked away from it. Best stunt driving i have ever seen ...
beerchug.gif

coming back from a long weekend with no sleep my wife and I pulled off at about 4am into NYC to get coffee and breakfast in Greewich village before the world woke up.

Its a very cool city at that time of day.

Come up to a stop light and a taxi tried to take a right turn way too fast and landed on its side...gentle as can be....looked unreal.
I got out and helped them out of the car, and the cops came...

I just asked my wife again if it really happened...it did.
We had no sleep for two days...so who knows.

rich
falcor75
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Mar 28 2016, 07:05 PM) *

What was the Flux Capacitor set at?

Seems to be about 6 feet.... biggrin.gif
somd914
Man you city folks are strange - out here in the sticks we just tree raccoons...
Jett
I had a childhood friend who took their parents car for a joy ride at age 14, went around a corner too fast, jumped the curb and drve up the industrial cable that holds up a power pole. The car was completely off the ground smile.gif
bfrymire
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93mw7zQSaM4

And it's a guy!
RickS
I figure the car tried to hang itself to put it out of its misery due to the piss poor paint scheme.
914Sixer
Now that is what I call a WEDGEE. Car is held by the nose between the pole and the down guy wire.
whitetwinturbo
Looks like "Saturn" in too low an Earth orbit confused24.gif
EdwardBlume
Is that pole dancing or line dancing?
Sleepin
They found the driver about a block down.

R_u_dd
I am so glad that's not a 914! A 914 is a terrible thing to waste.

And what's the story behind the goat? That's so sad.
EdwardBlume
That's just not right.... blink.gif
Justinp71
QUOTE(RickS @ Mar 28 2016, 05:31 PM) *

I figure the car tried to hang itself to put it out of its misery due to the piss poor paint scheme.

av-943.gif
LowBridge
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.