Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mtndawg
$20 plus shipping.
jim_hoyland
6 wire or 7 wire plug ?
bdstone914
6 pin, had one with the same number sitting here. Correct for a 1974 1.8L 914 only.

Good price if it works. Should pop the cap off and inspect the circuit board for wear.

Bruce
74ravenna
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 30 2016, 10:38 AM) *

6 pin, had one with the same number sitting here. Correct for a 1974 1.8L 914 only.

Good price if it works. Should pop the cap off and inspect the circuit board for wear.

Bruce

I just checked my the other day at the pins and had the correct readings but I had no idea that a visual inspection should be done.

May be obvious to most folks here but what am I looking for in the inspection you describe.

Thanks.
mtndawg
That's right it's for 6 wire. I don't know how to check for wear on this thing. It's an extra part that came with a car I bought.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Mar 30 2016, 10:41 PM) *

That's right it's for 6 wire. I don't know how to check for wear on this thing. It's an extra part that came with a car I bought.

From my experience; flapper has to move freely, and there are a couple of continuity tests that are done between the pins. I don't have the acceptable ranges, but they have been posted
orthobiz
timothy_nd28 can probably tell you any and everything you need to know about these!

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.