Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: so-so speaker pod's with Pioneer speakers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
These pods are in fine condition, note that the long pointy corner's have both been broken off. these are not perfect, but they work great. I've used them for the past several years in my driver. I mounted these Pioneer 4x6 speakers in them by fab'ing up an adapter using a template I found on our sight. I used some speaker grill cloth to make it all disappear even more. These are great, work well, and there's no work on your part besides the few screws to hold them in place. plug and play, good to go.

List on the speakers is $55, you can get them on Amazon for $32. Pods in this shape are easy to find and super cheap. You'll spend an afternoon making up the adapters. I'm looking for $50 shipped.

SOLD!!!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I also have a listing for the nice Motorola deck that I was using with this, http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=278845
bradtho
Click to view attachment
tweet
pm sent
bradtho
Still available
bradtho
open to offers on these. they fit perfectly in a flat rate box, so shipping is costing me $13, just trying to make a bit on top of that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.