Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Oops, I had a little accident
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
I was giving myself the Easter haircut and forgot the comb on the end of the clippers. One too many beer.gif

Clipping under the influence. sad.gif

Dave
Eric_Shea
Lower CD when the tops off.

Lighter.

Chicks dig it.

biggrin.gif
TimT
hehe warm weather is just around the corner

I was blessed with male pattern baldness since i was 24 or something so.. I know how it feels

beerchug.gif
VegasRacer
The title of the thread scared me.
Glad the teener was not injured.

Wear a hat 'till it grows back. wink.gif
Joe Bob
My boss has this line....for some people God created the perfect shaped head...the others he put hair on.....
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

I see a dark spot on the left side, looks like there may have been an internal fire, recently.

smile.gif

M
Joe Bob
Hey Goatboy....we need a mystery guest...Charlie Manson was busy.....you gonna come to the WCC?
redshift
No, I am not coming to the WCC, I may come to something next year, if I have a car that is road worthy, and looks better than your cars... I can't believe those are your cars... how unlike you... previously...

huh.gif

M
Joe Bob
What a weenie....we have some comp spaces available in the budget....and we would love to have ya....A-ron needs a roomie...... wink.gif

He doan fart....much..... lol2.gif
Dr Evil
Hey brother!

redshift
I am coming to the 2006 WCC, and I am going to get you guys to put your heads together, so I can make art...

'Human English Wheel'..

smile.gif

M
Meredith
That hairstyle (or lack thereof) is more practical for a targa top, anyway. Less wind resistance.
dinomium
hey, dave!
your new hair UN do makes your glasses look kinda wonky!!
beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
that guy looks just like dave hunt.

k
SLITS
Polish it to a high gloss...the reflection will blind the cops trying to time you from an air plane.
SLITS
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 27 2005, 12:15 AM)
I am coming to the 2006 WCC, and I am going to get you guys to put your heads together, so I can make art...

'Human English Wheel'..

smile.gif

M

Wussy....you have no faith in German engineering....and you don't exist anyway, so we'll just bring in Gumby and call it/him/she Miles.
xitspd
I have the same accident weekly! ohmy.gif
redshift
Do my toenails not release a tasty flavor, when chewed? Do my scabs not crunch, then get kind of sticky, when chewed? Are my boogers not salty, when chewed?

I am man. Yummy.

M
Joe Bob
Let me be the first.... barf.gif
redshift
LMAO

You need another logo, one that says "NO FAIR! DO OVER! DO OVER!"..

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.