Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Set of 5 date matched Fuchs 4 bolt 5 1/2x15-9/73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914bee
This is a set of five (5) used 5 1/2 x 15 inch original Fuchs wheels as found on Porsche 914 models. They all have the date stamp of 9/73 and this set came from a 1974 2.0 model. They were all painted with silver wheel paint at some time and on each one there are areas where this finish is cracking. This can be noticed upon close inspection and the third photo is an example of this. The wheels are straight, no dents, they are very clean and could be used as presented. Four original center caps with small dents and 20 very nice chrome lug nuts are included. US shipping includes Delivery Confirmation. $995 plus shipping estimated at $90Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
Sorry but if the finish is cracking they weren't refinished, they were painted. Fuchs were annodized, not painted. Your price is way off for a pair of poorly done wheels.
914Sixer
Not the correct lug bolts either.
914bee
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 30 2016, 08:24 PM) *

Sorry but if the finish is cracking they weren't refinished, they were painted. Fuchs were annodized, not painted. Your price is way off for a pair of poorly done wheels.

Sorry I mis-stated their finish and updated my ad.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 30 2016, 06:24 PM) *

agree.gif Your asking about twice what a set normally sell for.
rhodyguy
GLWTS. I think you're a little optimistic with your pricing.
PotterPorsche
100 each maybe 150. Paint will need to be stripped off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.