Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gaudin Porsche Classic - Las Vegas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
Gaudin Porsche in Las Vegas is now the first 'Porsche Certified Classic Partner' Dealership in the USA. They will offer factory support for sales, service and parts of vintage cars.

I was invited to their celebration tonight. Over 80 classic cars were on display. Elvira was the only 914. Representatives from PCNA and Stuttgart were also in attendance.
VegasRacer
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
9140431060 and future classics.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Mar 30 2016, 07:28 PM) *

Interesting Chandelier!! blink.gif

I doubt that my wife would let me put one of those in hour house. dry.gif

I saw that they had this shindig coming up, when I went to their website last weekend to look at an `09 Cayenne S they had just listed (still waiting for pix of it).

Congratz on getting Elvira on display! smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
7TPorsh
I think someone should take that drink away; clearly had enough!
Chris914n6
What!! Why wasn't I invited??? Oh, black jacket affair lol-2.gif
Mmmm, athletic woman drooley.gif

I have mixed feelings about Gaudin. Couple years ago I stop in to look at possible 914 colors and the salesman insists I test drive the new Boxster. Last time I was in to check out the black and white 918s and they offered to lend me a Mil to pay for one confused24.gif I'm concerned if I show up in the 914 the conversation will end with a job offer I can't refu$$$$$$e unsure.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.