Full Version: WTB: Original hand throttle black knob
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Larmo63
Anybody got a spare one sitting around?
forrestkhaag
I have one from a 71.. maybe trade for a set of 2.0 headers or He's I can chop
icon_bump.gif
914Sixer
Same knob as 69-73 911. May be available from Porsche.
Tom_T
Lawrence,

Sierra Madre used to have them in black, but I can't find them on their website now - so try calling them.

Maybe also try calling Tom Gould at TC's Garage in San Marcos to see if he has them or can get them (they show a 68 911E Targa, so has a line on the early 911 parts from their resto.

AA had them too, & pre-Eklers Automotion/Performance Products carried them too (didn't look..

However, they're at Lakwell.com in Belgium at the link below - ignore that they call them heater lever knob (those are red):

http://www.lakewell.com/en/porsche/914/han...ver-porsche-914

Not sure about Porsche dealers, but I agree with Mark that it's possible to be in stock with them too due to 911 use.

If all else fails, the VWs used the same black knobs, so maybe ISP or some of the other SoCal Dubbers shops have them in black.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Larmo63
Thank you Tom!!!! beerchug.gif
sbsix
Call Mark at 914 Rubber. I bought one from him a couple of years ago after he made a bunch. Perfect reproduction of a 914-6 throttle knob.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.