Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arizona Breakfast run April 3
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
chowtime.gif Anyone interested in a Breakfast Run on Sunday the 3rd of April?chowtime.gif

Cars would meet at Metro Center at 9:14, then take back roads to the Rock Springs Cafe in Black Canyon City. Then return to Phoenix by a different set of back roads to Phoenix. driving.gif

Anyone in the Flagstaff/Sedona/Prescott and other northern cities can meet at the Cafe at 10 a.m.

PM or email me if you can attend.

Greg Robbins
greg.robbins@cox.com
623-297-4084
azbill
Isn't anyone in the Phoenix area on line this morning?

Greg, I'll be doing that drive. Rock Springs is a good place for breakfeast and the Penny's PIES.
TravisNeff
Hey I am here, may be able to make the run?!?!
Flat VW
Unsure, Greg, I may be OOT on that date, I will let you know when I know. confused24.gif

Thanks for the invite, rocking nana.gif

John
jasons
How do you get to Black Canyon City on backroads?

I could possibly make it, I'm do'in some house remodeling so its hard for me to make solid plans. I might not drive my 14 and opt for my 44 so don't hate me if I pump water. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
gregrobbins
How do you get to Black Canyon City on backroads?

Easy, out Cave Creed Road to Carefree Highway, Seventh Street to New River. New River to Black Canyon City on I-17. Going back out towards Lake Pleasant, then back Carefree Highway to I-17.
gregrobbins
OK, it looks like we will be a small group Sunday. So we can meet at the Starbucks at Metro Center at 9:14. Come early if you want a cup of Joe. Here is the exact location:

2815 W. Peoria Avenue, #A101
Phoenix, Arizona 85029
602-943-4362
gregrobbins
ROLL CALL:

Who is planning on attending?
azbill
We'll be there if I get the oil thing done today-night sad.gif
jasons
What time do you think you'll roll back into the valley?
gregrobbins
Figure on an hour to get there, an hour and a little more to eat, and 45 minutes home.
ThinAir
I'll be with you in spirit, but can't actually make the drive down this time.
jasons
As it stands now, I am planning to go. If that changes for some reason, I will post it here.

Bis Morgen!
gregrobbins
Only one possible car other than mine. I guess we will reschedule at a time when more people are available.

Oh well, this is a busy time for lots of folks. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.