Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jgiroux67
Is it worth buying? Any horsepower gain over a Bursch for a 2.0L with stock heat exchangers? Anyone have pics of it installed on there car? Anyone have a sound clip of it? Any information would be helpfull.

Thanks
Josh
Aaron Cox
im losing the bursch...triad is en route biggrin.gif
scotty914
yes, you should gain about 3 to 5 hp over the bursh on a 4 cylinder or about 8 to 10 on a larger 6

and they sound sweet
jgiroux67
So what is the price for the 4 cylinder 2 liter version? Their sight just shows $320(or something close) for most applications.
scotty914
i think they all sell for 320, no matter the engine. he does not make the single out any more IIRC
redshift
They rock.

M
boxstr
I have one on my Phoenix red car with 2.0 and Webers. It sounds like my 911 or 914-6. But not like my V8s. It is "the" best exhaust on the market for the price that you can find.
Check the website..http://www.triadwestperformance.com/Products.htm
Tell Dave, Craig Laughlin sent you, won't get you anything but just say hi for me.
CCLINVROOMVROOM
redshift
Yeah, tell him I said hi too..

It won't get you anything, but at least he won't think that Craig is more thoughtful than I am.

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 27 2005, 10:08 PM)
Yeah, tell him I said hi too..

It won't get you anything, but at least he won't think that Craig is more thoughtful than I am.

M

lol2.gif chairfall.gif

Man.....
rhodyguy
triads are designed for early style 2.0 4 heat exchangers(2 styles of exhaust tips, ask dave for info), 6 cyl h.e. and headers, 4 headers with stock shaped ends. no 1.7/1.8 or late style 4 h.e. tell dave i provided some useful information. biggrin.gif

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.