Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 1.7 with 5 lug conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ndfrigi
Hi fellow teeners:

73 1.7 project, it has 5 lug conversion and replica fuch wheels but need to be refinish. The Djet system need to be installed since they were rebuilt by previous owner. Body need some body works and painting. Need metal work also with battery tray and the area beneath it. Original color Signal orange but it was painted with phoenix red.

thank you!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
liebe
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Apr 2 2016, 01:52 AM) *

Hello sent you an email
ndfrigi
Hi San, I did reply to your personal email with my mobile phone number indicated too.

ndfrigi
bump
ndfrigi
still available for sale
Mwp912
Other than the battery tray, how is the rest of the pan. Any rust?

What's the title status on both cars?
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Mwp912 @ Apr 15 2016, 04:00 PM) *

Other than the battery tray, how is the rest of the pan. Any rust?

What's the title status on both cars?

73 1.7 has title and No title for the 74 roller.
I will try removing the rocker panel of the 73 to take a picture of the long but if I look at the jack point along the rocker panel hole, it looks okay and even if I look at the under body along the rocker panel/long looks okay. Floor looks clean too and still has the rubber deadening. Battery tray and support needs replacement and small patch needed on the engine side wall/passenger side inner wheel well, maybe 2x2" of metal patch and the "hell hole (pool tub)" upper metal need replacement or just replace the entire passenger side engine tray.
Mwp912
I'm in San Diego, if wanted to come see the cars, how would we arrange that?

-Mark
ndfrigi
sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.