Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4/9/2016 Linville, NC Porsche Drive event
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
RabbitStew914
Planning a Porsche drive from Linville, NC - Johnson City, TN (Freigberg's German Restaurant). There will be approx. 8 Porsche's of various types going (hopefully more). I'd love to see some more 914's representing if anybody wants to go!

We are meeting at the Linville, NC Lowe's grocery store at 4/9/2016 @ 1100 in the morning.

This is a great group of people/very friendly, and it'd be fun to meet new enthusiasts.

Let me know if you plan on going (so I can reserve a seat for you at Freibergs)! beerchug.gif driving.gif Thanks,

- Rabbit
Cracker
Very cool and a great drive...wish I was closer. My family lived in Elizabethton a few years while I was a kid. Have a great time!

BUMP.

Tony
RabbitStew914
Well... as is common in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the weather has changed for the worse! It looks like there'll be snow tomorrow. The drive will be cancelled for tomorrow, but i'll post another date when it starts to look like warmer/bright weather (and less salt on the road).

Happy Friday, everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.