Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR reminder! Need photo of your car for your name tag. Cut off April 17th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Okay easy to miss this in the main WCR registration thread. Everyone has seen it so not really checking the 1st page. Couple things we still need from people.

1st- Fill out the registration form (also critical with your photo. We need your info for your name tag)

2nd-Send a Jpeg file to medfordwcr2016@gmail.com with both your 914world screen name & your real name

3rd- If you haven't paid yet. Please get that taken care of. Your name is blue if you have paid. Just easier if we have all this taken care of before the event. There will be enough going on. Without us needing to worry about collecting money at the event. Just makes things easier for all your planners smile.gif .

I am adding next to people's name in the main thread this Smilie coolpics.gif . If you don't see that next to your name. I do not have your photo yet. Cut off date to get your photo on your name tag is April 17th. After that you are rocking whatever Jim wants to put on your name tag wink.gif

Last but not least. The t-shirt order thread should be up in another week. Mike (Warpig) is working on our design. He is also printing our shirts. So we will have a quick turn around & no problem having them at the event. Please watch for that thread coming soon. There will be multiple options for colors as well as men/womens shirts. White will not be an option for a shirt evilgrin.gif. Registration includes 1 t-shirt for main registrant only. If guests want a t-shirt that will be separate.
JRust
icon_bump.gif Read it do it. Get your photo's in biggrin.gif
JRust
Seriously I have 20 photo's so far. With 47 registered. You need to get me your photo's
Bossman
Dang - thought that was already done!
Sent!
SirAndy
I just emailed a pic ...
coolpics.gif
Mike Bellis
How about a list of missing pics? I don't remember if I sent one.
JRust
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Apr 4 2016, 07:26 PM) *

How about a list of missing pics? I don't remember if I sent one.

I got yours. In the main thread if you have a coolpics.gif by your name you I have it. You are good bud. I'm just not going to personally email each person that hasn't sent one yet. If you don't see it & turn one in. IT's x19 time on your name badge evilgrin.gif
JRust
Here is your picture if you don't send one in aktion035.gif
jsaum
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 5 2016, 01:26 PM) *

Just sent mine can't have that associated with my name!
JRust
I've got 5 more pics! Come on people poke.gif
JRust
Still need at least 15 more pics!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 5 2016, 01:26 PM) *

I would drive that! Once, maybe...
JRust
icon_bump.gif Seriously! Still need like 15 pics & thats for those registered. If you haven't registered I most likely need your pic too shades.gif
rhodyguy
The fiat will be fine on mine.
JRust
icon_bump.gif Please send in your pics confused24.gif
Mike Bellis
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.