Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Panorama 914 article
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
AK Kiissell's '0003 is featured and a great story to boot. Some probably saw this car at Porsche Parade in French Lick
dhm
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 3 2016, 07:05 PM) *

AK Kiissell's '0003 is featured and a great story to boot. Some probably saw this car at Porsche Parade in French Lick

Naysayers who think PCA is not for 914 owners may want to reconsider. This story is not about a fire-breathing, flare-fendered, heavily modified hotrod. Rather, its focus is on one of the simplest of Porsches, and an owner who does not fit the Porsche owner paradigm.
Cal
PANO is now a great mag with very good articles.

'911 & Porsche World' just did a write up on the 914 along with 'Classic Porsche'....the 914 is getting quite a bit of press.

Mueller
QUOTE(dhm @ Apr 4 2016, 05:53 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 3 2016, 07:05 PM) *

Naysayers who think PCA is not for 914 owners may want to reconsider. This story is not about a fire-breathing, flare-fendered, heavily modified hotrod. Rather, its focus is on one of the simplest of Porsches, and an owner who does not fit the Porsche owner paradigm.

That was a good article, seems like a really cool owner and someone that is a great contributor to his local region.
struckn
The owner AK Kissel is PCA Delawre Region Historian and I'd bet he'll be at Hershey Swap Meet next week. Maybe the 914 will come with him, we should keep and eye out for him and the '71 914, 100% original #0003 with 39K on the OD. Imagine if he did the Concourse with us, how cool would that be?

somd914
Pete Stout has brought many positive changes to Panorama, including increasing coverage of 914's.
sb914
While were on the subject smile.gif my friend vinnie and i rolled up
to a local pca meet with our v8s rumbling and were treated very nice.we even got a
article in the local pca magazine.http://gpx.pca.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/February-2016-Circuit.pdfClick to view attachment
rhodyguy
With Borders now defunct I never get to read the UK magazines anymore.
dhm
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 4 2016, 06:14 PM) *

With Borders now defunct I never get to read the UK magazines anymore.

Barnes & Noble
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.