Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fiberglass Rocker Panels, and stuff not needed on my build
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Well here is some more items I am not using on my build.

First up Fiberglass rockers, used, one of them has a crack that needs repaired. $20 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Crack is on the underside.

Click to view attachment

Next up Stock 15mm front swaybar, I am missing a couple parts to make it complete confused24.gif And I half restored these confused24.gif $50 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Two 914-4 CV Joint Gaskets

$5Free plus shipping

Click to view attachment

New Tube of Bosch Point Grease

$5Free plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Poly Transmission hangers bushings or early -4 engine mounts. $20Free plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

New Intrepid fan shroud It is yours if you pay shipping! It is ~ 15" x 29" to big for my rad headbang.gif

Click to view attachment

Poly upper shock bushings and cups / mounts - shocks/struts not part of the deal, just did not take them off. $25Free plus ship

Click to view attachment

Yes I have both sides, same condition as this one.

That is all for now. I can also bring with me the Hersey Swap if you will be there, or meet in the Dayton / Cincinnati Area
914outlaw
QUOTE(914forme @ Apr 3 2016, 10:14 PM) *

Well here is some more items I am not using on my build.

First up Fiberglass rockers, used, one of them has a crack that needs repaired. $20 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Crack is on the underside.

Click to view attachment

Next up Stock 15mm front swaybar, I am missing a couple parts to make it complete confused24.gif And I half restored these confused24.gif $50 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Two 914-4 CV Joint Gaskets

$5 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

New Tube of Bosch Point Grease

$5 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Poly Transmission hangers bushings or early -4 engine mounts. $20 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

New Intrepid fan shroud It is yours if you pay shipping! It is ~ 15" x 29" to big for my rad headbang.gif

Click to view attachment

Poly upper shock bushings and cups / mounts - shocks/struts not part of the deal, just did not take them off. $25 plus ship

Click to view attachment

Yes I have both sides, same condition as this one.

That is all for now. I can also bring with me the Hersey Swap if you will be there, or meet in the Dayton / Cincinnati Area

PM sent
mepstein
I'll take the Swaybar
914forme
Swaybar sold

Rockers sale pending

Other items are still here, I have changed the price to something more reasonable to get them out of the shop, free!!!!! You pay shipping or I can pack them in the trunk and bring them over to Hersey!

dlee6204
I'd be interested in the point grease, upper shock bushings, and tranny mounts. I'll be going to Hershey so we could meet up.
914forme
Okay sounds good, I'll bring it along.

Already started packing up items, my week is going to be busy.

spencerbai13
Still have the rocker covers?
914forme
QUOTE(914forme @ Apr 9 2016, 06:49 PM) *

Swaybar sold

Rockers sale pending

Other items are still here, I have changed the price to something more reasonable to get them out of the shop, free!!!!! You pay shipping or I can pack them in the trunk and bring them over to Hersey!

Rockers deal fell through so I still have them if anybody wants them, if not trashing on Wednesday April 27th, 2016.

Only other item left is the rad fans and shroud
rick 918-S
PM sent on the fan setup.
Comanchepilot
I'll take the rocker panels. PM sent!
St.Pete914
Hi! If you still have the fans,I will gladly take them.My name is John Willis.10846 1St.Way N. St.Petersburg Fla 333716 Let me know the shipping and add something for yourself Thanks,John

st.
way
n. St.
Petersburg,Fla 333716
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.