Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1976 Subaru Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MTBRam
Like the title says it's a 1976 that I have slowly been trying to make into a subaru conversion. It has rust in the rear suspension console and it is not in my wheel house to fix. The drivers side looks salvageable but the passenger side is gone. Thw previous owner welded patch panels in the longs and also covered up the jack post. So that will also need to be addressed. It has a new paint job on it but it needs to be wet sanded and such.

I have a 2007 outback na 2.5 engine with about 70,000 miles. I have the adapter plate as well as the outfront motorsports stinger ecu and harness. It used the small car performance mount with the angle so you can mount it to the stock bar. Has the celica radiator with the fans and an aluminum shroud as well as the bellowsflex hose to run to the engine.

I also have wider wheels to fit into the flared fenders as well as new seats and other odd and end parts.

Looking for $4500 or offers

I get an error when I tried to load pictures. So I can email them to you or I will create a photo bucket or something tonight after work
rhodyguy
Pictures should work. Do not use the preview option. Attach and post away.
MTBRam
It gives an error about file size. Here is a photobucket with the pictures I had on my phone. I will take some more after work

http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/keithlor...rt=3&page=1

ericoneal
Do you still have the original engine for it?
MTBRam
no
Andyrew
IPB Image

This rust from the same car?
MTBRam
Unfortunately yes. I pulled the rear trailing arms off and did some wire brushing with a grinder. I added some pictures to the photobucket.

If I am out of line with price let me know what you are thinking. I am moving in the next few months and don't really want to carry it along with me.
MTBRam
Open to offers...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.