Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Relay Board Cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rob-O
I thought I saw that these were being repopped. But I can't seem to find the thread or any information on the 'Net.

I figured 914Rubber had them, but looked and couldn't find them.
porschetub
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Apr 6 2016, 07:14 AM) *

I thought I saw that these were being repopped. But I can't seem to find the thread or any information on the 'Net.

I figured 914Rubber had them, but looked and couldn't find them.

There was talk of it from Mark and a pic shown,many seemed keen.
I would be in for the later one.
Darren C
Got my "new" relay board cover from AA, but the quality was very poor, had to build extra strength into it by filling the inside with PU bond to thicken the moulding. (It was so thin in places when you held it up to the light you could see clean through it)

Mikey914
Yes,
We haven't had a chance to get them up and listed as well as PM everyone, but we have been doing production so we can ship right away. We are also going through some major organizational changes to help us run more like a business. But we've kept working on projects that we haven't even announced. So yes later tonight I'll be working on posting up a few and opening up the GBs.
Mark
Larmo63
I would think that a wtb would turn one up.

These seem to be quite abundant?
Mikey914
Not as many early ones. The late ones are reproduced, b y you know who.
iankarr
Congrats on the evolution, Mark! Looking forward to the new goodies you've got in store....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.