Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thermo Coating
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Type 4
I can do any Thermo Coating that you guys might need.

All my Iron Cylinders are now coated with Thermal Dispersants at no additional charge starting on April 1st.

I can also do Cryo treating if you need that done.

Rough_Rider
Is that the same as ceramic coating??

Guesstimate price for something like an exhaust header?
Type 4
I cant do a headers as I would need a much larger oven that the header can hang in.
Engine parts are no problem.
914GT
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Mar 29 2005, 09:53 AM)
I cant do a headers as I would need a much larger oven that the header can hang in.
Engine parts are no problem.

My shop coated my headers on the insides and outsides with thermal coating (silver reflective on inside, black dispersant on outside). After it drys you can just let the exhaust heat cure them. After a year the stuff still looks like new.
eric914
What would the cost be for cylds and heads for heat dispersants coating. What preperation will I need to do before sending them to you?
Type 4
The 4 cylinders and two heads would be $135 plus shipping
Clean them up as best you can.
I will do the final clean up.
Teknon
On the cryo. Do you charge by the pound or the piece? How much?
Type 4
The Prices are listed here.
http://type4parts.com/cat_cryogenics.cfm
McMark
This looks like a post for the Services/Resources section. Or was there a question in there somewhere? dry.gif
Type 4
Just a FYI
RobPattillo
I clicked on the link and a pop-up for gay marriage came across my screen. I don't thinks so dude. sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.