Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WEVO 914 SS Trans Mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
TMorr
We are pleased to announce the WEVO 914 Semi Solid Trans Mount.

Our inventory has arrived and these parts are ready to ship.
This mount is designed specifically for the transmission mount duty on the 914, the body design is NOT the same as the 911 engine mount (O.E. or WEVO) - often substituted - the 914 transmission mount is a unique hanging design, our body component is designed to suit.
The slotted holes allow for easy "pre-load free" installation, or to accommodate your distorted mounts where 911 engine mounts have previously been bolted up there.
Aluminum, Urethene and Stainless steel construction.
The elastomer pillows and their configuration is shared with our successful WEVO SS Engine Mount that has been a big seller with the 911 crowd.

Price is $83.45 each / silver only.
echocanyons
smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif

Looks great!

Cant wait to get a set
Jeroen
excellent!!!
I'll order a set very soon
jim_hoyland
Sending PM. Want to know about availability. Can you ship immed ?

Jim Hoyland
jim.hoyland@earthlink.net
GeorgeRud
smile.gif I installed a set in my 914-6GT conversion, what a great product! I think this helps the shifting more than anything else and doesn't transmit excessive vibrations throughout the car like solid mounts do.
Brad Roberts
See if we can bump this up. I know they have a few in stock.

B
bob91403
So, these fit 914. Difference in the transmission mounts. Do the engine mounts fit both then, no difference? confused24.gif
hotlanta914
smile.gif I would like to order a set for my 73 - 2.0. can you give the info I need - what is the approximate delivery time? Thanks
turboman808
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Jul 15 2006, 05:57 AM) *

smile.gif I would like to order a set for my 73 - 2.0. can you give the info I need - what is the approximate delivery time? Thanks

They will ship overnight if you want. I ordered a set last week. Nice lady with an english accent took my order smile.gif
M-square
Dear Sir,
I would like to order a pair of trans mounts for my '74. What is the availabilty and total cost shiped to zip code 48382. My e-mail is m2_929@yahoo.com

Thank-You Mark Matthews

QUOTE(TMorr @ Mar 29 2005, 02:47 PM) *

This mount is designed specifically for the transmission mount duty on the 914, the body design is NOT the same as the 911 engine mount (O.E. or WEVO) - often substituted - the 914 transmission mount is a unique hanging design, our body component is designed to suit.
The slotted holes allow for easy "pre-load free" installation, or to accommodate your distorted mounts where 911 engine mounts have previously been bolted up there.
The elastomer pillows and their configuration is shared with our successful WEVO SS Engine Mount that has been a big seller with the 911 crowd.

purple
Are these still in stock?

Shipping to 77077?

mpython20 at hotmail dot com
McMark
Order Here
purple
Thanks mark
purple
These totally rock the house! REALLY cleaned up the shifting! its VERY accurate now! Highly recommended. They are works of art!
budman5201
QUOTE(TMorr @ Mar 29 2005, 11:47 AM) *

can i see them mounted on the car? i am very interested. I am building a nice subie conversion.
McMark
IPB Image
JazonJJordan
huh.gif Greetings Tracey, any possibilities?
Inventory Status/price?:__________Available/Out of stock/Discontinued? News? Just trying to round up resources and help your club business ventures;
Thanks- jzn shades.gif
QUOTE(TMorr @ Mar 29 2005, 02:47 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.