Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 FS in Seattle Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
uzzaw
Found this advertisement in the Seattle Times.

NWClassifieds

Rob
KaptKaos
Very nice! Seems like a great price too.
Ferg
Says, it includes rare 914 bicycle rack? Never heard of one, anybody know if a factory bike rack was ever offered? I've seen the ski racks, wonder if it's similar...
ferg.
Lou W
Very Nice smile.gif
TROJANMAN
damn you for tempting me mad.gif

called and talked to seller. nice guy. unfortunately if i bought it, i may be forced to sell my wife.

good luck to whoever wants it. rolleyes.gif
Allan
chowtime.gif
mskala
From those pics at least, it looks really good. Can't understand
the black between the taillights, though. screwy.gif

Gint
QUOTE (Ferg @ Mar 29 2005, 01:32 PM)
Says, it includes rare 914 bicycle rack? Never heard of one, anybody know if a factory bike rack was ever offered? I've seen the ski racks, wonder if it's similar...
ferg.

At this point in time, any mass produced 914 bike rack would be rare.

Looks pretty nice to me. If I had it to do all over again, this car would be a player...
markb
QUOTE (mskala @ Mar 29 2005, 03:22 PM)
Can't understand the black between the taillights, though.

On that car, I think the black looks good.
anderssj
Ferg,

I used to have a bike rack for my 914 back in the late 70s. I think it was made by Mohn--bought it at "Autovia" in the U-district in Seattle. I'll see if I have any pictures (or pieces).

The -6 seems like a pretty good deal. Something to consider . . . ?

Best,

Steve A-
boxstr
Any one up North know this car?? I called the number but only voicemail so far. Jim Chambers and I could be driving matching 6"s.
CCLINBOOKENDBOYS
rhodyguy
if it was an original silver car, still silver, i would be all over it.

k
Porsche Rescue
At that price someone ought to be jumping on it fast. Only fear would be the "R" word. I sold a car with weak paint, fake Fuchs and Kevin's beloved AC scars for $12 a year ago. Buyer sold it on Ebay last fall for $14. Not nearly as nice looking as this one. Even looks like it might have a correct rear bumper, always a good sign.

edit: Kevin you're way to picky on this color thing. If it is original Canary, it's good enough!
rhodyguy
makes it easier to pass on them jim. needs to be silver to accept the red interior. oh, no sail panel vinyl either.

k
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Mar 29 2005, 06:46 PM)
At that price someone ought to be jumping on it fast. Only fear would be the "R" word. I sold a car with weak paint, fake Fuchs and Kevin's beloved AC scars for $12 a year ago. Buyer sold it on Ebay last fall for $14. Not nearly as nice looking as this one. Even looks like it might have a correct rear bumper, always a good sign.

edit: Kevin you're way to picky on this color thing. If it is original Canary, it's good enough!

i spoke to the seller earlier this evening. he says there is light rust in the trunk, and battery tray. he says he has a spare tray he never installed. he is the 3rd owner.

FYI
Porsche Rescue
I repeat, someone better hurry.
Root_Werks
I won't go out there just to look at it, but if someone wants a PPI done on it, let me know. wink.gif
rick 918-S
If I had the jing that car would have a sold sign on it. Wife would kill me dead if I buy one more car! Dead! ohmy.gif
sixnotfour
Any one up North know this car?? I called the number but only voicemail so far. Jim Chambers and I could be driving matching 6"s.
CCLINBOOKENDBOYS

Craig, did you get ahold of him yet ? Did you purchase?
Porsche Rescue
He's pretty quiet this morning. Could he be on the road to Seattle?
sixnotfour
Thats what I thought .
I saw it at Chris.'s German in Bellvue 2weeks ago. Didnt know he was going to sell it.

boxstr
Called the seller no answer and I tried three times, he told me last night I could reach him at that number, anytime??
CCLINVOICEMAIL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.