Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Person(s) Report
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Anyone know where they are? A week of unanswered emails regarding updates to the site and printed programs for WCC. No reward offered.
rick 918-S
Yaroon is playing with his car. he posted photos.
nebreitling
i saw andy on the streets of oakland in drag. he mentioned something about a "half-service" in a room, i couldn't decifer it, what with the accent and all.
Gint
Shoot me an email Howard (not a PM please) and I'll see what can be done to help ya (if that's even possible biggrin.gif ).
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 29 2005, 02:36 PM)
Anyone know where they are? A week of unanswered emails regarding updates to the site and printed programs for WCC. No reward offered.

And you consider this a problem?
Jeroen
Hey Howard,

Got your e-mails... will dig into it in a minute
Been messin' with the car and haven't been online much the last week
Slackin' days are over laugh.gif
Howard
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 29 2005, 02:51 PM)
Hey Howard,

Got your e-mails... will dig into it in a minute
Been messin' with the car and haven't been online much the last week
Slackin' days are over laugh.gif

Thanks, Jeroen. Figure I could shame you into responding biggrin.gif

Would really like you to post the maps in the 'travel' section of the WCC page (including the line art one from Willow).

Now to work on Andy beerchug.gif

Jeroen
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 30 2005, 12:03 AM)
Figure I could shame you into responding biggrin.gif

If all things fail, use blackmail
Works every time laugh.gif
Howard
Ya know, it's not like I brought up the thing about your sheep chatsmiley.gif
Joe Bob
I have heard that Yaroooon was a great lover....whined and dined the best of the best, female 911 drivers, the creme de la creme.....many years accolades have been thrown at his feet....then one dark and stormy night...that damn sheep, the photographer and the painfull paternity suit....
IT...... ALL....CAME....CRASHING ....DOWN.......

THE AGONY AND THE SHEEP....a new romantic novel from Danielle Steele....straight to paperback.....
Jeroen
Damn sheep! Since the word is out here too, I'll soon be moving to the Fiat 1/9X club laugh.gif
jonwatts
"See that 914 over there? I built that car with me own two hands; but do they call me 'Jeroen the Fabricator'? Noooo."

"And see these trophies over here? I won all these trophies in the very car I built; but do they call me 'Jeroen the Race Car Driver'? Noooo."

"But ya shag one sheep...."

SLITS
does this mean that ***gasp****the dyke boy is gonna join up with Miles and his "Goat Shaggers Club".
Jeroen
Thanks for the back up Jon
Sounds like you've been there/done that dry.gif

Howy... I added the maps to the WCC site, so please no more sheep-talk, ok?
I PM-ed you my address, so you can send me the negatives...
laugh.gif
Joe Bob
So we should send Cousin Guido after that witness...the duck?
Jeroen
I DID NOT TOUCH THE DUCK!
Bleyseng
Jeroen, I saw the PROGRESS on your car, way to go.

I do have some pics of the sheep that you have on your little Dutch mini farm, should I post them?

Geoff
Howard
OK, OK. Lay off Dutch Boy. He did his thing and the maps are posted in the travel info section of WCC 05. Now if I can just find Ahndy...

PS. Sheep are lying bitches. Don't believe anything they say!
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 30 2005, 05:43 PM)
I DID NOT TOUCH THE DUCK!

Bet you thought about it... cool_shades.gif
Joe Bob
zxzxzxz
Bleyseng
Jeroen's little girls...........
ClayPerrine
I probably should lock this thread....

Its getting really "BAAAAAD"

Ok... I can't resist this.....

There was this farmer name Jeron that bought himself some sheep. He figured that he wouldn't have to worry about getting wool or lamb chops if he just bred the sheep.

Well after a while he noticed that his sheep were not getting fat due to being pregnant. So he calls the vet. Jeroen asked the vet, how can you tell when sheep are pregnant?

The vet said that the sheep will lay around instead of grazing. Jeroen said OK and hung up the phone.

Well after a couple more weeks go by, there still is no signs of his sheep being pregnant. So he calls the vet again.

The vet said that he may have to artifically inseminate.

Jeroen hung up the phone and thought about it for a while. Well he wasn't sure what the vet meant. So he didn't want anybody to think he was stupid or any thing, so he loaded up all the sheep and went into the sticks. He screwed all the sheep and then took them back home.

The following day came and he noticed the sheep are still standing around. So he loaded the sheep up again and took them back into the sticks. This time he screwed the sheep twice for good measure.

The next day rolled around and still not a darn thing. So he loaded up the sheep again. Took them to the sticks again and spent all day with them.

The next day he was to tired to even get out of bed. So he yelled at his wife and asked her, "Where are the sheep? Are any of them lyin' around?"

The wife said, "No, no sheep lying around. They are all in the truck --- and one is honking the horn! lol2.gif chairfall.gif

SirAndy
i'm here ...
what's the latest date you need the brochures ???

i got swamped here with "real" work in the last two weeks, i had a major software release this last monday and spend all day monday, tuesday and wednesday fixing stuff ... headbang.gif

and on top of that i cam down with a stomache flu over the weekend. icon8.gif barf.gif

so, now i'm back on track ...

they're almost done, i'll send you and update. printing them will be easy. you still need 100 copies?
type.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.