Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Luftgekuhlt Gathering in L.A.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Larmo63
Hundreds of beautiful Porsche cars on display today in Vernon, Ca. Thousands more parked in adjoining parking lots. This was early as the cars were being staged, I'm sure more folks will post better photos than these. Wow.Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Click to view attachment
Larmo63
J. Seinfeld arriving fittingly late, parking in front, and driving a tidy 904.Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Click to view attachment
somd914
Seen numerous Instagram posts throughout the day. Looks like an incredible gathering!

Thanks for sharing.
Larmo63
959 mill.

Click to view attachment
rgalla9146

One day.....oh I wish !
I went to a small C&C in Paramus NJ this morning.
Beautiful and sunny finally.
Not one 904 or 906.
I had the oldest ('70) Porsche there....... by 20 years.
Don't know if the 906 pictured is real or fake but it has some "interesting" features.
Who would polish steel/alloy rims ? etc.
pete000
Great show, I will post pictures later.

Bummer we missed Seinfeld. We did see Patrick Dempsey leaving in a I assume loaner company 991 Targa though have Georgia plates.
iankarr
Got there late (around 2) but still lots of amazing cars. Nothing like out east!
Mike D.
914 Truck
Mike D.
Another
sb914
Cool
Larmo63
Click to view attachment
campbellcj
IPB ImagePorsche Carrera 6 by Chris Campbell, on Flickr
IPB ImageLuftgekühlt Safari Porsche 911 by Chris Campbell, on Flickr
IPB ImagePorsche 911 Carrera RS by Chris Campbell, on Flickr
Gmanscott55
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Apr 11 2016, 10:20 PM) *

Great event and thanks for posting up. The most air cooled Porsches I have every seen in one place aktion035.gif
Gmanscott55
Cool shot of some cars in the warehouse.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rhodyguy
That 904 is stunning in silver. Why just one control arm in the bed of the truck?
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 12 2016, 05:53 AM) *

That 904 is stunning in silver. Why just one control arm in the bed of the truck?

Might be the side of the 9146/ DasCamino that might get squirrly and hit the same side armco rail , on that Race Day ¿!
QUOTE(pete000 @ Apr 10 2016, 03:29 PM) *

Great show, I will post pictures later.

Bummer we missed Seinfeld. We did see Patrick Dempsey leaving in a I assume loaner company 991 Targa though have Georgia plates.

When you do see Seinfeld, please get me his autograph so I can frame it pray.gif . Too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.