Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "PORSCHE" rear reflector and Dan Gurney/Western wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
biosurfer1
These are pretty much all I have left from my 914 days so clearing out the garage.

First, I have a pristine rear reflector. This is not a cut down 911 reflector, this is the 914 version. Its is like new condition, with only a couple very faint scratches I couldn't even photograph. I never did mount this as my 914 had one with a hole in and bought this one to replace but never got around to it. $160 shipped to lower 48.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Next, a set of 4 Dan Gurney wheels, also known as Western wheels. These were on my car before I switched to polished 2.0 wheels. They are in good condition, couple marks here and there but overall presentable. There is one tire still mounted to one (it was a spare) but I'd only use it as a spare, has some rub marks on the sidewall. $75 and pickup only in Roseville, CA or Sacramento, CA.

Click to view attachment
newgro1
I would like to purchase your rear reflector please email me at
newgrowth64@hotmail.com so that we may complete the transaction Thank you Rick
JOEPROPER
2nd in line for rear reflector...
2mAn
How much do those wheels weigh?
biosurfer1
Email sent to newgro

2mAn - 8.8 pounds with the center caps and old wheel weights on.
newgro1
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Apr 11 2016, 05:35 PM) *

Email sent to newgro

2mAn - 8.8 pounds with the center caps and old wheel weights on.

I would like to purchase your rear reflector please email me at newgrowth64@hotmail.com so that we may complete the transaction Thank you Rick
biosurfer1
reflector sold

wheels still available, $75.
newgro1
Has the reflector been shipped ? 10 days do you have a tracking number ?
biosurfer1
Yes, shipped and I have a tracking number at home. Should have been delivered yesterday. I'll be home Sunday and forward the tracking number.
newgro1
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Apr 22 2016, 10:51 PM) *

Yes, shipped and I have a tracking number at home. Should have been delivered yesterday. I'll be home Sunday and forward the tracking number.

Thank you I will keep looking
newgro1
QUOTE(newgro1 @ Apr 22 2016, 10:57 PM) *

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Apr 22 2016, 10:51 PM) *

Thank you I will keep looking

I received the package today the reflector is as nice as you said but it is in two pieces I call FedEx they said you will have to file the claim
They will pick it up Tuesday to investigate the box but I took photos as soon as I opened the box I could see damage on the box please email with any help you could add thaks Rick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.