Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magnus and I have plans for Ethan's car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cuda911
Magnus and I have plans for Ethan's car. Ethan will sure be surprised when he comes outside one morning!

SirAndy
popcorn[1].gif
pray.gif
Chris914n6
Does it involve something ridiculous, like dreads?

IPB Image
Optimusglen
Hopefully it has some "signature touches"
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 10 2016, 10:16 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

agree.gif
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
billh1963
Maybe add a sticker that says, "I worship at the altar of Magnus"? poke.gif

On a more serious note, I'm still waiting to see what he is going to do with his 914's that hasn't already been done. I hope has some unique ideas
Alphaogre
Louvers in the sail area, different color bumper or valance, Rolled fenders, different style mesh on the engine lid, "R" tail lights, and the hole in the hood for Gas cap...

There, now you don't have to hold your breath. biggrin.gif
eeyore
QUOTE(Alphaogre @ Apr 11 2016, 02:00 PM) *

Louvers in the sail area, different color bumper or valance, Rolled fenders, different style mesh on the engine lid, "R" tail lights, and the hole in the hood for Gas cap...

There, now you don't have to hold your breath. biggrin.gif

And gold painted rims barf.gif
mark04usa
Yep, another pair of 914s will be destroyed by the kids that think they can "improve" these cars!
Andyrew
QUOTE(mark04usa @ Apr 11 2016, 03:16 PM) *

Yep, another pair of 914s will be destroyed by the kids that think they can "improve" these cars!

In order for interest to stay alive on cars like this some cars need to be sacrificed for "improvement"
Alphaogre

Hey I resent that, Im young----er and modify my 914 to my liking...not all of them came out the factory as 6's and GTs poke.gif , not everyone wants essentially a boxed off karmann ghia... biggrin.gif

I don't mind people modifying the 914s, or Porsches for that matter, there is just a little too much hype. That being said, I like a lot of what he does, his stuff has just gotten caught up in the air cooled hype.
Larmo63
I was surprised that I didn't run into him at Luftgekuhlt yesterday.
76-914
In other words; It's my soap and my dinkus so I wash it just as fast as I want to. biggrin.gif Got to agree with ogre and Andrew. If they're worth a bunch of $$$'s one day then someone will have to weld in a few patch pieces. Easy peasy. beerchug.gif
r_towle
Gotta look back at the 70's through the early 90's when a 356 driver was 5-10k.

Sheet metal can easily be replaced back to stock.

Enjoy what you have while you can!
colingreene
man you are short.
Dave_Darling

Just like the ones that have been "destroyed" with V8 conversions, Subaru swaps, Boxster transmissions, big flares, body kits, Six conversions....

--DD
porschetub
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Apr 12 2016, 02:39 PM) *

Just like the ones that have been "destroyed" with V8 conversions, Subaru swaps, Boxster transmissions, big flares, body kits, Six conversions....

--DD

warning flack attach ar15.gif ar15.gif
914forme
QUOTE(mark04usa @ Apr 11 2016, 06:16 PM) *

To each there own, you do what you want, Mangus can do what he wants, I will not knock him or you for doing your own thing.
Downunderman
He wont be doing anything this weekend. He's down here.

http://www.speedcafe.com/2016/04/29/video-...up-and-running/
matthepcat
I prefer my 914's "destroyed".
dflesburg
Magnus is a damn hippie! LOL.
billh1963
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Apr 29 2016, 01:22 PM) *

Magnus is a damn hippie! LOL.

But a wealthy one biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
He's just like us.... except people follow him around, yell his name out, wonder who he is, and then some dislike him for being famous for some reason....
Dave_Darling
All part of being famous.

--DD
Downunderman
There was a long queue of people lined up yesterday waiting for him to sign a Rennesport poster for them.
r_towle
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Apr 11 2016, 10:39 PM) *

--DD

Audi motors, can't forget that destruction
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.