Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know about this car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JeffBowlsby
Another case of inflated adjectives. Just looking at the photos tells a lot.
iwanta914-6
I saw that and loved the "close to mint condition" comment.
Mike Fitton
That door jamb sticker would have to be cutout to remove it with all the layers of paint around it.

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Apr 11 2016, 12:47 PM) *

That door jamb sticker would have to be cutout to remove it with all the layers of paint around it.

Click to view attachment

Well not necessarily, but it clearly shows at least on repaint to Red from the original Yellow or Green showing thru the holes & scraped off part!

Those seats have been reupholstered incorrectly as well as not even anything close to an original period correct material - let alone original!

I'd also bet that it's 198k or 298k miles on it, judging by the wear!

With that level of dishonesty, do you really want to trust this seller!? confused24.gif

Be Forewarned! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
era vulgaris
"I am confident this car will bring what it deserves"

lol-2.gif
Cairo94507
It appears we have a lot of really frustrated wanta-be bloggers who are in the car selling business these days. Maybe they just posted pictures of the wrong car? That car looks like it was painted in someone's field when they found out lunch would be an hour late.

I hope who ever considers submitting a bid goes to see it first and bids accordingly...

Also, check out his feedback information, Jesus_loves-you and one other person make up almost all of his 13 feedbacks. We have seen Jesus_loves_you on another thread and something was odd about that listing too. I think this seller is problematic and anyone considering this car had better go see it in person before spending a dime.
JeffBowlsby
Love that response Michael!

"Please post photos of the car in your description because obviously the photos of the car you posted are not the same as the car you described."

laugh.gif
jim_hoyland
Sold for $7,900
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.