Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: vdo Cylinder Temp Gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
piscean914
hey guys - i found one here before , but i need one more for another project!!!

looking for a vdo cylinder head temp gauge - not a new current one from ebay! NOS please!

i can complete the sale immediately via paypal

thanks for looking!

brad in seattle
914Sixer
Brad I can fix you up with one that has been converted to 60mm to fit stock center console or a 52mm to do it your self. Pictures later.
pilothyer
I have a Westach Complete Kit with the 2A1 Cylinder head Temp Gauge, The under the 14 mm Spark plug Thermocoupler 4 feet long, and the 8 foot extension cable. All as a package from Aircraft Spruce. $125.00 Shipped to you. Much better set up than VDO.
piscean914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 12 2016, 03:45 PM) *

Brad I can fix you up with one that has been converted to 60mm to fit stock center console or a 52mm to do it your self. Pictures later.

pm sent - thanks! brad
914Sixer
Adding pictures. First one is converted to 60mm size. Paint trim ring and seal up edges or send to North Hollywood for new ring. 2nd one is core gauge, no ring or glass.
piscean914
thanks for the photos - i think those are oil temp gauges!!! i just need the old NOS vdo cylinder head temp gauge! - i will try to attach photo's which show exactly what i am looking for - the gauge goes to 600 degrees F - thanks again, brad

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
My bad ! The old style are REALLY hard to find.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.