Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ETMracing
sold
matthepcat
Excellent value and well priced.
ThunderbirdDrive
Wow. Awesome. If it was only easy for me to get this up in Canada I'd be all over it. Importing a heavily modified car can be a game stopper from what I heard though
Tomcelica2
QUOTE(ThunderbirdDrive @ Apr 12 2016, 04:22 PM) *

Wow. Awesome. If it was only easy for me to get this up in Canada I'd be all over it. Importing a heavily modified car can be a game stopper from what I heard though

I have crossed with 3 full race and one street car. It is simple with documentation. Pay the tax and you are on your way. Happy to pay my knowledge forward if it helps.

Rob
ThunderbirdDrive
QUOTE(Tomcelica2 @ Apr 12 2016, 08:45 PM) *

QUOTE(ThunderbirdDrive @ Apr 12 2016, 04:22 PM) *

I have crossed with 3 full race and one street car. It is simple with documentation. Pay the tax and you are on your way. Happy to pay my knowledge forward if it helps.

Rob

Rob,

I don't want to hijack this thread, but the street car you imported, was it modified?
I was getting advice from a Porsche Club member who had done some importing into Canada and his advice was that the car cannot be modified.
If you can indeed register a modified imported car for the road in Canada then that could be some pleasant news for me.

Should we switch over to PM so as not to hijack this thread?

Thanks for the advice
ETMracing
This car spent some time over in Canada, I still have the boarder papers from the PO. That was when it was a modified 914-4.
ETMracing
New lower price, car now has tags removed and in storage until sold
JOEPROPER
Looks like a fun toy! I'm sure you couldn't build it for that price. Maybe if I were still single... Anyhow... GLWS! smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.