Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy Crap, I'm RICH! FINALLY!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DBCooper
Not a Nigerian Prince, I know that's fake, this is an ELECTED official!! So it's legit!! And they don't want my account number, they don't want any finder's fee or anything, they're just sending me boxes of MONEY!! BIG boxes of money!! Directly to my rural airport here in rural Central California!! So once it's all here and I'm over my hangover I'll be buying every 914 for sale in the classifieds (see, 914 content) and for anyone who wants them one or maybe two of everything 914Rubber sells! So here's the good news:

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER
TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GET BACK TO ME AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVINIENCE

Attention,

I am Lt. Gen. Peter Olu, National Security Adviser to the New President Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US5.2 Million to you via diplomatic courier service.
Note: The money is coming on two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.
The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me
1. Full Name: .........
2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
3. Your Age: ........
4. Your Sex: ...........
5. Your Occupation: ............
6. Your Country: ............
7. City: ...........
8. Your Home Address: ................
9. Marital Status: ................
10.Your identity such as, international passport or driver license........................

The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your airport. I hope you understand me.
I will let you know by the special grace of God when the boxes are airlifted.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok, I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.
This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. If you need more information about this, I will give you the details how to contact the diplomat for more information on how to carry out the plan.
I need you response because the boxes are schedule to leave as soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message via Email (olup9580@gmail.com ) Call me on my direct PH/FAX: ( 234-7011830698:Fax:234-12270511)
Best Regards,
Lt. Gen. Peter Olu

I can hardly wait, isn't this EXCITING!!!

Tom_T
Now that's a great cover story for finally digging up all that parachuted stolen cash DB! laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
DBCooper
Still too soon? Damn.

KELTY360
Must be true....the boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon.
matthepcat
You should share with with the scam baiting community, they will love to play along!

http://www.419eater.com/

wndsnd
Well since he invoked the special grace of God, I would be ready for the cash to arrive.
Porschef

QUOTE(wndsnd @ Apr 13 2016, 04:34 PM) *

Well since he invoked the special grace of God, I would be ready for the cash to arrive.

Yeah, that and the fact that it will happen "without hitch" blink.gif jerkit.gif

Jeffs9146
I got that one last year!! Still waiting for the first box to arrive!! popcorn[1].gif
JawjaPorsche
You lucky dog! Why is everyone so lucky besides me! sad.gif
luskesq
The message came from the internet so it must be true. . . .

Spend it wisely rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
Chris H.
"Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate"...yes...that's definitely a thing. I think you're good my friend beerchug.gif .
EdwardBlume
So lucky! shades.gif
PanelBilly
Some people are just born to win
76-914
Damnit! I never win anything. mad.gif
neyen14
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 13 2016, 12:19 PM) *

Must be true....the boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon.

av-943.gif lol-2.gif
forrestkhaag
Win?

The weird thing is, before the "new economy" (which is to say - the no real economy at all) we didn't have to win or wait or hope for money to show up in bundles bound with string from Mumbai.

We simply had to apply a fraction of the huge talent available, assure hard work and tight business principals, and add a dash of creativity to forge an unhampered wildly successful business - allowing anyone to hire as many employees as he or she wanted to work hard for their fabulous living, ........and then, to squirrel away the profits after routine quarterly bonus money was paid to the employee's that made it all happen.

We were warned in 2007. Hunker down and prepare for the new econonmy.

Hope and Dream evaporated with the reality of 2016 and the last 7 years.

Footie hoodie PJ's are the new business attire and the basement is the new board room - so check the mail box fellas. If a win is coming to you in the new economy, it has with it, a big honkin postage due bill....

poke.gif
matthepcat
^^ Politics? ^^

Now this one is getting banned to the sandbox.
DBCooper
Yeah. Either that or he's the Nigerian prince. They know all about stuff like that.

Yee Haw!! Sandbox here we come!!!

Cuda911
Congrats!!!!
Garland
I looked him up on the www. Here's what I found 914 content (well close 419) I have no idea what a "419 Nigeria scam" is, is!

General Peter Olu in Nigeria Professional 419 Scammer
Posted: January 22, 2008 in 419 Nigerian scams
Tags: 419 scam, advanced fees scam, email fraud, fraud, Identity theft, Nigerian scam, scams, spam
r_towle
Db, I am Rich
DBCooper
Cool, Rich. I only aspire... you are.

mark04usa
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Apr 13 2016, 07:44 PM) *

^^ Politics? ^^

agree.gif Forrest must be living in Nigeria or some other poor third world country, or he just enjoys complainin' like ole Cletus. We have a pretty good deal goin' here in America...don't need no nylon boxes of cash piratenanner.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(mark04usa @ Apr 13 2016, 11:00 PM) *

QUOTE(matthepcat @ Apr 13 2016, 07:44 PM) *

^^ Politics? ^^

agree.gif Forrest must be living in Nigeria or some other poor third world country, or he just enjoys complainin' like ole Cletus. We have a pretty good deal goin' here in America...don't need no nylon boxes of cash piratenanner.gif

Wait, I like boxes of cash
rhodyguy
Now you can pay your cardiologist and ICU billing in cash. plus those billings are tax deductible. Double bonus.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Apr 13 2016, 05:44 PM) *

^^ Politics? ^^

We don't do politics in the Sandbox either.... unless there's naked picts of Obama and the Donald draped over a Tesla. av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.