Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Passenger long drawings?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gisound
I know this is a longshot. But, I am trying to find some sort of cad drawing(s) for the passengers side long parts. Really just the section from behind the seatblelt bolt up to the suspension console (inner long and outer wheelhouse -I think its called). Not trying to manufacture parts to sell or anything. Just need it to help me in making some patch panels for my own 74 914 rustoration Do you guys know of or have something I could look at? Autocad/solidworks/ really anything would help.

Thanks again,

Blair
mbseto
I've got a CAD drawing of just the profile of the inner long. Not official, I made it from measuring what was left of the inner long on the car. I'm making a short section in my bender, just to make sure the dimensions are right and it fits the pieces I purchased. Let me know if you're interested, I'll post it.
gisound
QUOTE(mbseto @ Apr 14 2016, 11:32 AM) *

I've got a CAD drawing of just the profile of the inner long. Not official, I made it from measuring what was left of the inner long on the car. I'm making a short section in my bender, just to make sure the dimensions are right and it fits the pieces I purchased. Let me know if you're interested, I'll post it.

That would be great! Like I said I'm just getting started and any sort of help is greatly appreciated. Hope to be able to help someone else some time when I can as well!

Blair
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.