Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '70 914-6 at G&R swap meet on Sun 4/17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
1TRICK6

driving.gif
SixerJ
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
iwanta914-6
I think everyone is "interested" in a 914-6. Then when the price is mentioned, there are not so many interested people.
pete000
Is this a trick question?
QUOTE(pete000 @ Apr 14 2016, 04:29 PM) *

No this is not a Trick Question. I've seen this - 6.
My thoughts are, if there's enough interest, then drive it to the swapmeet. Otherwise, why not drive another car.
Some people simply have toooo many toys to select from to drive on any given day.
If you actually see this - 6, you will not be disappointed.
But then , after playing with these Porsche's since 72, what do I know.
db9146
popcorn[1].gif

Did it show? What's it look like?

1TRICK6
914-6
pete000
Wow Nice car !
Mike Fitton
Ok Newbie, is this a For Sale thread in disguise? So far it makes no sense?
dug
If you want to go fishing, get a boat.
If you want to sell your car, post a price and a VIN, etc.
GLWS
cheers,
dug
QUOTE(dug @ Apr 22 2016, 05:34 PM) *

If you want to go fishing, get a boat.
If you want to sell your car, post a price and a VIN, etc.
GLWS
cheers,
dug

I believe it's for sale. As for posting VIN, I'm really not a fan with posting the VIN. Similarly to Facebook, if I wanted you to know, I would tell you. I treat VIN as the SS #.
Reason why I say that is, I understand that there's folks out there ordering parts for some limited TT with a lifted VIN # .
As I understand it, that VIN is needed to order certain parts at the Porsche dealer to verify that you are the owner of such TT.

On the price point, last I heard the number was in the 50 K.
Things might have evolved, best is to pm the person.
I have no skin other than I'm aware of this- 6 and is just passing on the info.
914bub
QUOTE(396 @ Apr 15 2016, 11:52 AM) *

QUOTE(pete000 @ Apr 14 2016, 04:29 PM) *

No this is not a Trick Question. I've seen this - 6.
My thoughts are, if there's enough interest, then drive it to the swapmeet. Otherwise, why not drive another car.
Some people simply have toooo many toys to select from to drive on any given day.
If you actually see this - 6, you will not be disappointed.
But then , after playing with these Porsche's since 72, what do I know.

I drive my Pre A 356 and my Shelby GT500 a lot more than my 914-4, so I know what your saying. The 68 RS/SS big block Camaro gets almost no love. confused24.gif

Don't get me started on the motorcycles. I ride an 07 sporster commuting. I get laughed at. No body laughs at the shovel head,.......go figure.
Heeltoe914
Many of you know of me and my rep, with 914s. The seller is real and he is a really nice guy. He is not a big fan of the general public nor am I for that matter.. The car is very nice, priced right from what I know. ( I will let seller post that info ).
Its clean, running excellent, and sounds amazing. Paint shines and interior looks good.
Be easy on him I am sure if you PM him he will let you come out to look. Also if you need a PPI have it done close to his area ( Corina ) by a well know shop like Nardi Motors.
FYI If you need financing, shipping or anything like that have it figured out before getting in touch with him he has already had that delay big time. I'll ask him to get some more pix up. Someone will go away happy if buying this car.
Good luck hunting.

Free bump for a great -6
liebe
QUOTE(396 @ May 20 2016, 06:11 PM) *

Free bump for a great -6

is this 6 still for sale, is there a way to contact the seller ? I am intrested
QUOTE(liebe @ May 22 2016, 06:44 AM) *

QUOTE(396 @ May 20 2016, 06:11 PM) *

Free bump for a great -6

is this 6 still for sale, is there a way to contact the seller ? I am intrested

To my knowledge, still for sale. Pm him .. to contact you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.