Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB injector elbow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JPA914
I know its a long shot, but I fubared one of my rubber elbows that attach to the injectors. I know I can get four new ones, but my others are fine, just need the one.
boxstr
You could send the one to Fuel Injection Corporation, they will install new hose and attach just as the factory did with new collar.
Craig at CAMP
JPA914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 14 2016, 06:49 PM) *

You could send the one to Fuel Injection Corporation, they will install new hose and attach just as the factory did with new collar.
Craig at CAMP

Thanks, but I just had the injectors cleaned. Was also hoping for a quicker solution than sending the injector off.
jack20
JPA,
PM me with your address. I can send you one.
Jack
JPA914
QUOTE(jack20 @ Apr 15 2016, 01:41 PM) *

JPA,
PM me with your address. I can send you one.
Jack

Thank you, but I just ordered one from AA earlier today.
boxstr
A Halon Fire Extinguisher would not be a bad addition to your 914. Just to be on the safe side.
Craig at CAMP
Amphicar770
I have 4 NOS injectors on my 914. They have the original braided style elbows with crimps. I was thinking of replacing these with the rubber elbows with clamps. Am I better off leaving the originals?
914Sixer
Might try going to a place that makes hoses. They can usually crimp fittings of all types and may even have elbow hoses.

VW had high pressure elbow hoses for replacements but they are NLA. Been looking for some myself.
JPA914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 15 2016, 06:14 PM) *

A Halon Fire Extinguisher would not be a bad addition to your 914. Just to be on the safe side.
Craig at CAMP

Oh I consider a fire extinguisher in this car to be like a spare tire: don't go anywhere without one!
boxstr
Fuel Injection Corporation, in TRACY Ca. They use the bent elbow hose and an original looking crimp clamp. They charge $30.00 for cleaning each injector, looks like jewelry.
Not sure there price on installation of just the hose and clamp.
Craig at CAMP
914Sixer
Factory part # 043 133 387
Amphicar770
Any thoughts on using stepless ear clamps. These require a special pincer to put on but are definitely secure

Click to view attachment
Amphicar770
Took injectors and elbows to local hydraulic hose shop. They removed old elbows and crimped the new ones. $20 for all 4.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.