Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wanted: crappy front shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malcolm2
If you have just replaced your old inserts, or upgraded from KYB and need someone to take the bad ones off your hands, I am your man.

Box 'em up and I'll paypal you the shipping $. might need some other rusty stuff to make this thing roll, so let me know.

Clark
boxstr
Clark, good morning. I have a set or two at camp. I will send an email or pic if you want after I get there.
Craig at CAMP
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Apr 15 2016, 09:18 AM) *

If you have just replaced your old inserts, or upgraded from KYB and need someone to take the bad ones off your hands, I am your man.

Box 'em up and I'll paypal you the shipping $. might need some other rusty stuff to make this thing roll, so let me know.

Clark

madmax914
I have these new KYB's for $35+ shipping
boxstr
Better, jump on those, mine were thrown out last week.
Craig at CAMP
malcolm2
Thanks guys. I'll keep waiting. May still be some crappier old ones out there.

Still interested, anyone got some front shocks to throw out?
fduval
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Apr 16 2016, 04:35 AM) *

Hi , I will have a pair tomorrow. let me know if interrested, I am from Canada so maybe shipping is an issue for you !
cheers
Francois
malcolm2
QUOTE(fduval @ Apr 16 2016, 08:52 AM) *

Hi , I will have a pair tomorrow. let me know if interrested, I am from Canada so maybe shipping is an issue for you !
cheers
Francois

sounds good. Let's figure out how to ship them. I will ask my transpo people at work what they think about a small package crossing the boarder.

Save them for me and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
Clark
fduval
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Apr 16 2016, 07:37 AM) *

QUOTE(fduval @ Apr 16 2016, 08:52 AM) *

cheers
Francois

sounds good. Let's figure out how to ship them. I will ask my transpo people at work what they think about a small package crossing the boarder.

Save them for me and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
Clark

will do . cheers
Francois
malcolm2
I guess I will have to pass on the Canadian crappy front shocks....

Anyone else? Let's say in the CONUS?
jimkelly
can u use some 1/2 inch all thread with washers and nuts?
malcolm2
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Apr 19 2016, 07:24 AM) *

can u use some 1/2 inch all thread with washers and nuts?

Hey I like that idea.
TheCabinetmaker
I'm sure I have a few. Cleaning out parts this week getting ready for move. Found one yesterday. Bound to be another. Yours for cost of shipping and packaging.
malcolm2
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 20 2016, 06:50 AM) *

I'm sure I have a few. Cleaning out parts this week getting ready for move. Found one yesterday. Bound to be another. Yours for cost of shipping and packaging.

That is perfect. No great rush, but let me know when you are ready. Will PayPal be good? Have I bought anything from you before? If not, I guess your email address will be needed.

Clark
TheCabinetmaker
Clark, I could only find one loose 914 shock, however, I found a pair of 911 boge's. The only physical difference I can see is the 911 shock has a longer threaded portion at the top. They both fit in the sleeve. Will work fine for a roller. We can ship for under $20. I'll get it boxed and weighed for shipping price.
malcolm2
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.