Hello Teeners!
I've got a 951 that I'm looking to get rid of and I have the itch for another 914. I'd really like a 6 conversion or a decently built 4 cylinder car. I need something that is at least semi-dd able. I've got a short city commute and bike most of the time when weather permits. My 951 is currently having the head reworked due to a failed timing belt tensioner stud. It has been upgraded to the later spring loaded style, so this won't be an issue again. The car has factory sport seats, which are excellent if you've never sat in them (Same seats in a 930). Car is set up to be a great street car or a highly capable DE car.

I'm not sure if there's anyone out there looking to get out of the 914 game and into the 951 game, but if so, I'm your guy.

My car is sitting at ~183k and has had most of this work done in the last 30K
Modifications:
Front Suspension:
Koni double adjustable shocks with M030 threaded collars (coil-overs)
Racer's Edge upper had and lower seat
Hypercoil 350lb springs
Rebuild control arms with lowering race spindle pin
968 M030 updated caster blocks
Turbo S M030 28.5mm Front sway bar with solid center bushings

Rear Suspension:
Koni Coil-overs with 450lbs springs
Racer's edge upper hat and lower seat
18mm adjustable rear sway bar with solid bushings and drop links

Engine:
Rebuilt ~30k ago, at which time the Lindsey Racing 340 RWHP kit was installed.

I don't have any interior pictures, but will get them as soon as I get the car back or I can get my mechanic to shoot me some.

Since I have to have a price, I'll put $15K on it. If you are interested in trading, just let me know. If you are interested in buying outright, feel free to send me a realistic offer. Best way to reach me is direct email dellis14@vols.utk.edu or by call or text at 423-827-3367 (I prefer text since I don't typically answer calls from numbers I don't know).
The car is in Chattanooga, TN but I can get around the southeast pretty easily.
Also, this is my brother's account so if you email the account, there's a chance I won't get it.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment