Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attendant WCC'ers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Hey, I just wanted to give a public thanks, to all the people who are prodding, and poking, trying to get me to come to the WCC.

There is no way I can make it this year, but that's not due to my not wanting to be there.

It's not that I don't love you guys (and gals... hey good lookin'! be back to pick you up later!) I just have too much going on.. smash.gif

Thanks though, you know..

Miles smash.gif
seanery
Mr. Microphone plug! LOL!!! laugh.gif
drew365
There is no way I can make it this year

What are you trying to say? You're going to be there, aren't you?
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 30 2005, 08:00 AM)
...people who are prodding, and poking, trying to get me to come ...

There is no way ...

... I don't love you guys .... smash.gif

... you know..

Miles smash.gif

I think he made it perfectly clear drew365...........just have to read between the lines wink.gif
SLITS
He'll be there....he just doesn't know it yet!
Allan
I thought I was going to fly out there so I could give you a ride to the airport? cool.gif
nebreitling
you know, if we all helped out a little, we could definitely hatch a plan to abduct him.
SpecialK
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Mar 30 2005, 09:24 AM)
you know, if we all helped out a little, we could definitely hatch a plan to abduct him.

How can you abduct "Max Headroom" (that's a computer generated entity for all you 20 year olds)............. ohmy.gif .......I just realized! They've got the same intials!! hide.gif
Aaron Cox
hahahahah,......

i tried, he has alot going on in his life right now... sad.gif

i told him we could pay for a greyhound bus ticket biggrin.gif
SLITS
He doesn't need a bus ticket....just step into the transporter....it'll be over in no time.

Weooo Weooooo Weoooooo (music down)

Fade to black...............
Toast
QUOTE (Special_K @ Mar 30 2005, 10:28 AM)
"Max Headroom" ............. ohmy.gif .......I just realized! They've got the same intials!!

Exactly! laugh.gif
GWN7
I tryed bribes to get him to come to the FFC, pay for his gas, comp the room, sent parts, even birthday cake......nothing worked.........I had liquor....even asked the hotel where he could keep the goat ........I think he's afraid of us wink.gif
Howard
Holograms do not feel fear.
skline
So then it is true, he is MMMMMiles!!
redshift
lol... you are all a a a a a a a buncha nuts..

HEY! Anyone ever eat Freakies cereal? Not me.

M
SpecialK
lol2.gif chairfall.gif

Holy Crap Miles!! ohmy.gif ......Where did you pull that from?!? blink.gif

I completely forgot about them! Now you got me flashin' back to Junior High smoke.gif .....and Skynard crashing sad.gif

For some reason the long nosed one, and the armless one on the far right stand out in my mind for some reason......I think the 'armless' one was a crabby SOB, he was my favorite happy11.gif

SpecialK
Man, you got me allll messed up. wacko.gif Forgot the pic!
Joe Bob
I was thinking a big box and UPS.... w00t.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 30 2005, 08:00 AM)
There is no way I can make it this year

I'll take that as an irrevocable promise that you will be at WCC06.
redshift
Oh yeah, next year I will come.. I have something to do in Carmel, and I need to spend a week in Horrorwood.

I never tasted Freakies... what was it like... looks fruity.. and freaky..

I remember when Google was a disgusting mix of sub-peanutbutter, and jelly, made from the ball sweat of an Jellyfant.

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 30 2005, 08:54 PM)
Oh yeah, next year I will come.. I have something to do in Carmel, and I need to spend a week in Horrorwood.

I remember when Google was a disgusting mix of sub-peanutbutter, and jelly, made from the ball sweat of an Jellyfant.

M

its in portland i thought next year.... ohmy.gif
SpecialK
Actually Miles, going to the WCC would be a cool little adventure. aktion035.gif Fly out there, cash in hand, buy one of those sweet restored CA cars, and drive it back to GA taking the scenic route (your choice). It's the perfect time of year (not too hot in the midwest yet), and there's enough members all along the route back, that any problems that arise could be handled (get "the list" from Greg Robbins).

driving.gif
SLITS
Miles is afeard of leaving his plywood cabin in the woods....his hooded sweatshirt is at the cleaners and the FGI (Federal Goat Investigation) may spot him; he's their most wanted goat molester.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 30 2005, 08:08 PM)
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 30 2005, 08:54 PM)
Oh yeah, next year I will come..  I have something to do in Carmel, and I need to spend a week in Horrorwood.

M

its in portland i thought next year.... ohmy.gif

IF it happens....seems like it's denigrating into a local event....
redshift
Portland? Isn't that a cement?

M
Joe Bob
Yepz...they gots Goats there too...
SLITS
Hey wait.....Rhody volunteered Homer, Alaska for the next WCC......It rains to much in Portland, plus it full of expatraited Kalifornians.

Miles would love the mountain goats and big horny sheep....he can use his new split saddle for the ride. He bought it from Goatoria's Secret.
type11969
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 30 2005, 07:54 PM)

M

I think its goober, they still make it, and, even though I have never tried it, I can guarantee that it is still gross.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.