Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who knew 4 lug Fuchs were so versatile and expensive!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
billh1963
Porsche 914 914-6 alloy wheels MINT with center caps and lug nuts

Porsche 914 914-6 alloy wheels MINT with center caps and lug nuts!- $1 (Spartanburg Greenville)

For sale a great set of polished 914 wheels. Off a 1975 914 2.0, these come with Porsche center caps and lug nuts with chrome plastic lug caps(also includes alignment bolt and 3 spare plastic caps). Tires are in great shape and have a lot of life on them. Comes with a vintage spare tire, the spare tire is made in France so it's original. There is a set on eBay for $4,500 without center caps or tires! I'm being realistic as these are pretty rare to come by but please don't waste my time with lowball offers. I'll keep them as a backup for my 914 if they don't sell. These are 4x130 so they fit Volkswagen Beetles and various other euro vehicles. Only open to trades for 911 or 912 parts, otherwise cash only! Thanks for your time.

Click to view attachment
wes
$1? Should sell pretty fast!
rhodyguy
But they have been polished!! Nice....
BK911
They were in Knoxville a couple months ago.
76-914
Someones lost their sheeplove.gif mind.
EdwardBlume
That would be an interesting conversion.... dry.gif
rhodyguy
"MINT". Not quite.
Cairo94507
Nice looking set for a DD. The set for the Six is not showing up. The 4 lug wheels are OK but not really a rare wheel. I believe $1K will buy a full set of five in decent shape. Love these wheels in their factory finish on stock body 914's. GLWTS.
billh1963
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 16 2016, 12:06 AM) *

Nice looking set for a DD. The set for the Six is not showing up. The 4 lug wheels are OK but not really a rare wheel. I believe $1K will buy a full set of five in decent shape. Love these wheels in their factory finish on stock body 914's. GLWTS.

I think the ad is implying that these rims fit the 914-6 as well.
Blue6
QUOTE(RobW @ Apr 15 2016, 06:53 PM) *

It's rarely if ever done. First you have to go to eBay and buy the 5lug to 4 conversion kit from HPH Porsche sales ( very expensive). I think the early 911 crowd would be all over this new fad.... biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
Excellent, OEM finish 4 lug fuch wheels are becoming more elusive. One persons excellent may not meet someone else's standards. The wheels pictured are not excellent in my book.
Chris H.
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Apr 16 2016, 10:11 AM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Apr 15 2016, 06:53 PM) *

It's rarely if ever done. First you have to go to eBay and buy the 5lug to 4 conversion kit from HPH Porsche sales ( very expensive). I think the early 911 crowd would be all over this new fad.... biggrin.gif

Finally someone is thinking straight. Reverse adapters. MAAAARRRKKK! We need another part made!
Cairo94507
Why that would just be stupid, right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.